Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 552
  1. #491
    Senior Member Jarek Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Wroclaw
    Posts
    6,095
    Like
    1,605
    Liked 1,398 Times in 732 Posts
    A meeting of old friends on Sardegna
    https://www.facebook.com/KajetanKaje...377375/?type=3
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

  2. #492
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    7,214
    Like
    723
    Liked 1,123 Times in 603 Posts
    According to Eurosport review programme Nordgren will continue on Roma.

  3. Likes: Jarek Z (18th June 2018)
  4. #493
    Senior Member PLuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Zlin
    Posts
    6,849
    Like
    174
    Liked 1,892 Times in 884 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    According to Eurosport review programme Nordgren will continue on Roma.
    From beginning they had for sure 3-ERC programme (ACR, CYP, ROM) and decision about other events should be done later. But results are not so good as they expected...

  5. Likes: RS (18th June 2018)
  6. #494
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    7,214
    Like
    723
    Liked 1,123 Times in 603 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    From beginning they had for sure 3-ERC programme (ACR, CYP, ROM) and decision about other events should be done later. But results are not so good as they expected...
    Practice makes perfect

  7. #495
    Senior Member Jarek Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Wroclaw
    Posts
    6,095
    Like
    1,605
    Liked 1,398 Times in 732 Posts
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

  8. #496
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    250
    Like
    0
    Liked 59 Times in 43 Posts
    Just watched my first ERC on the internet... I got curious. IDK if ERC is always like that, but shouldnt this stage's format be used in WRC? Again, Im new to this and I may have got it wrong cuz I watched the videos in czech, but could this 3 stages on the "regular" direction then the same 3 on reverse direction work in WRC? Also, the stages look more close to each other.
    Anyway... noob question, sorry! haha Cheers.

  9. #497
    Armchair General Mirek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Prague / Eastern Bohemia
    Posts
    19,111
    Like
    4,656
    Liked 6,001 Times in 2,514 Posts
    I don't think that running same stages in both directions is a good idea. It's more a way out of trouble to build a route but hardly an ideal solution. There are plenty of problems coming out of that.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

  10. #498
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    440
    Like
    81
    Liked 227 Times in 128 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by giu canbera View Post
    Just watched my first ERC on the internet... I got curious. IDK if ERC is always like that, but shouldnt this stage's format be used in WRC? Again, Im new to this and I may have got it wrong cuz I watched the videos in czech, but could this 3 stages on the "regular" direction then the same 3 on reverse direction work in WRC? Also, the stages look more close to each other.
    Anyway... noob question, sorry! haha Cheers.
    in which rally was this reversed stages? dont remember any

  11. #499
    M-Sport WRC Champions Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    9,719
    Like
    1,945
    Liked 4,443 Times in 2,371 Posts
    Chris Ingram on Instagram says 'Huge news today...' after his meet with Toksport today.

  12. #500
    M-Sport WRC Champions Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    9,719
    Like
    1,945
    Liked 4,443 Times in 2,371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Chris Ingram on Instagram says 'Huge news today...' after his meet with Toksport today.
    I think it might be more to do with his health.. could be getting the all-clear.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •