Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

TRD3 British GT- Silverstone: Interest check?

As the FIA GTs are racing at Silverstone this weekend and the TRD3 gaming commitments a bit low for the weekend, I thought I'd check and see if there was any interest in a one-off for the weekend, with all times due Sunday by midnight.

Race details would be as follows:

Car Setups: Free
    Practice Time Allowed: 30 minutes
    Qualifying time Allowed : 10 mintues
    Race Length: 20 Laps with one mandatory tire change
    Difficulty 100%
    Everything turned off except flags
    2 wheels on the track at all times

Just for fun, we could organize the grid in such a fashion:

TVR 400R= Aston Martin DB7R
    Corvette C6R= Corvette C6R
    Mosler= Lamborghini Murcielago
    Ultima= Maserati MC12

Let me know if there is interest.

Cheers,
    Tannat (FIA GT Fan )
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm interested, more than interested. Not just in a one-off, i'd be more than up for another TRD3 Brit GT series like last year as well

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i approached 306 cossie a few weeks ago and asked him if i could run a GT championship this yr. as i am so involved with work i havent had the time to do anything bout it.....
    the big print giveth the small print taketh

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i have decided that tannet can have the championship if he so wants too, as work is taking up most of my time and wouldnt get time to do the champ details and stuff anyway

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RALLY TEAM GB
    i have decided that tannet can have the championship if he so wants too, as work is taking up most of my time and wouldnt get time to do the champ details and stuff anyway

Wasn't meaning to 'steal' it from you, RT GB. This was intended to be a one-off, and I conceived it only beacuse it is an open TRD3 weekend, and the Silverstone round of the FIA GT is this weekend.

Reconsider 'giving' the championship to me. However, if you like, perhaps you and I could discuss co-organizing the championship and develop the rules structure together.

We should wait a bit before starting a championship. I think the forum is a bit TRD3 heavy with the V8s, DTM, and Clios going on.
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tannat
    Wasn't meaning to 'steal' it from you, RT GB. This was intended to be a one-off, and I conceived it only beacuse it is an open TRD3 weekend, and the Silverstone round of the FIA GT is this weekend.

Reconsider 'giving' the championship to me. However, if you like, perhaps you and I could discuss co-organizing the championship and develop the rules structure together.

We should wait a bit before starting a championship. I think the forum is a bit TRD3 heavy with the V8s, DTM, and Clios going on.
    you aint stealing nothing mate...

im serious saying you can run the GT championship when the forum is not as TRD3 heavy ..as i said, i would be too busy with work anyway, so dont think that mate

but yeah id be interested in a one off race

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RALLY TEAM GB
    you aint stealing nothing mate...

im serious saying you can run the GT championship when the forum is not as TRD3 heavy ..as i said, i would be too busy with work anyway, so dont think that mate

but yeah id be interested in a one off race
    Cheers, RT GB

You guys declare your entries in the following format:

Drivers name
    Car #
    Car
    Sponsor

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Tannat
    Corvette C5R
    Tanqueray Gin Racing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Spackman
    # 45
    TVR 400R
    S'n'K Performance racing...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Real illusions
    Car - F15 fighter jet..uh..i mean..the tvr car..if it stays in one piece..
    Mobile Chicane Racing

Dont expect much from me though..working and/or travelling everyday till wednesday next week..

How do I print my voicemail?
    http://www.surrealillusions.co.uk - motorsport photos :)