Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Dakar 2007

2007 Overall Pickems Champion
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Erki
    And did you see what Robby Gordon was doing with his jack? The guy either 1) has sun-sized balls or 2) is just plain nuts. Somehow I think it's a bit of both. :
    I don't know what you're talking about, but I think your presumption is correct . I think you should see this video of him fighting with Kurt Busch in last year's NASCAR Busch race at Watkins Gen. Robby is in the yellow & blue #7 :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wHDuggdVyA
    "Nada pode me separar do amor de Deus"
    http://rallyeracing.wordpress.com/

Liked 18 Times in 12 Posts
    Heh, Mihai, my dear, don't you remember me? I'm a frequent on NASCAR forum, it's just off season at the moment. As soon as first race of the season starts, I'm back up and running(, I think). But yeah, that manouvre was awesome.

Still, not as dangerous as kicking the jack that holds the car in air with your foot hile being underneath the car.
    .................................................. ..................................................

2007 Overall Pickems Champion
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    No, I was trying to forget you.

I hope I'll get the chance to see that scene you described, in an overview programme on Eurosport after the Dakar. I find it hard to imagine in this moment.
    "Nada pode me separar do amor de Deus"
    http://rallyeracing.wordpress.com/

Liked 65 Times in 28 Posts

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Now when just a few stages are to go,in cars all seems to be quite clear without problems. Mitsubishi´s will take a victory but only what can make things to co upside down is if Mitsubishi drivers will battle out to the end. Ok still Petey has a good lead, For 3rd position I just dont see Al Attiyah catching Schless if the stages are almost similar as today. to Al Attiyah Miller dont know. Miller has been looking quite strong in the end so its possible but only if Nasser dont shine on some stage.

In bikes quite a same chase as in cars. Without problems Coma is the winner and Gauloises KTM doesnt get the result them were wishing to.

In trucks after todays special stage win to Stacey can already happen something and he still wins with his crew. Still to Stacey needs to lift a hat for winning most of the specials! Beating by driving a Kamaz and De Rooy is something,even when them strongest teams were forced to retire.
    Schlesser-Aventures

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Coma taked the wrong track and by tracking he and that polish driver are way behind! Would this be the Gauloises KTM team day? Well see then at the end of the stage.
    Schlesser-Aventures

Liked 65 Times in 28 Posts
    1 - It’s all over for Coma...
    No. 1, MARC COMA - KTM, SUPER PRODUCTION
    Having lost his direction after 34 km of the day’s special stage, and whilst he was following a track parallel to the ideal route, leader of the general rankings Spaniard Marc Coma, has crashed after 57 km of the special stage and has been taken back to the bivouac by helicopter.

4 - No better for Esteve...
    No. 4, ISIDRE ESTEVE - KTM, SUPER PRODUCTION
    Having fallen 500 m from CP1, but fortunately without injury, Spaniard Isidre Esteve has been forced to drop out since his bike is broken beyond repair.
    hock: hock: hock:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yup that happened and Gauloises KTM now has a 1-2 coming.

In cars nothing special except Mitsubishi hasnt yet won the single stage what is quite surprising. In cars still Mitsubishi seems to be heading for a 1-2 win followed by Schlesser. Today Schlesser beated Al Attiyah and is going for 3rd place.

in trucks Stacey is going for to win without probs. Once again a good special stage time and in overall standings there isnt nothing to worry if the truck dont break down too badly.

A few specials to go and its over then! Lets see what is going to happen!
    Schlesser-Aventures