Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Liked 2,832 Times in 1,606 Posts
    Isn´t this PT topic?
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

2. Likes: cali (9th October 2017),Mirek (9th October 2017),pantealex (10th October 2017)
    Liked 134 Times in 93 Posts
    I think that everyone sees only Kalle. He heave complicated situation because he is too young to drive almost everywhere. If they will put him too soon in wrc car that could go into disaster. He doen't know his limits yet. He need to learn more...

Liked 317 Times in 182 Posts
    I would love to see Pontus do WRC in a factory car but I think his chances are very slim.
    ...Funny how ev'rything was roses when we held on to the guns...

Liked 2,832 Times in 1,606 Posts
    I don´t see him giving up. And he has manager who might solve his seat. And of course how things develop in the surrounding teams in WRC.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

6. Likes: pantealex (10th October 2017)
    Liked 5,528 Times in 2,289 Posts
    Veiby made some contacts this weekend. Lets see.

Tommi said that can have sattelite team. Maybe Tidemand + Japanese runned by MM.

8. Likes: AnttiL (9th October 2017),cali (9th October 2017),pantealex (10th October 2017),Rallyper (10th October 2017)
    http://www.wrc.com/en/wrc/news/octob...6--12-12-.html

PONTUS TIDEMAND'S MANAGER BELIEVES THE YOUNG SWEDE IS READY TO STEP UP FROM WRC 2 TO WORLD RALLY CAR MACHINERY – AND HE HOPES TO FIND HIM A SEAT WITH A TOP-LINE TEAM NEXT YEAR.

Tidemand is one of the WRC's rising stars after winning the Junior championship in 2013 and securing this year's WRC 2 title at ADAC Rallye Deutschland, thanks to four victories with Skoda Motorsport.
    Erik Veiby told the WRC Live Podcast he was monitoring the 2018 driver market "very closely" to find a suitable world rally car opening for his driver, and that developments at M-Sport were of particular interest.
    "He is really ready to move on," Veiby said. "When you see the guys he has been competing with, like Esapekka Lappi and Teemu Suninen, and how well they have done when they have come up [to drive a world rally car].
    "Two years ago I was worried that it would be too much of a step to go from R5 to a 2017 world rally car but it seems the step is not so big as I was afraid of."
    In an interview with Becs Williams, Veiby revealed that a fourth season with Skoda Motorsport in WRC 2 was another option being considered.
    "First of all there is an option with Skoda," he explained. "The other option is to see where some of the more established WRC drivers end up. There are strong rumours around where Sébastien Ogier and Ott Tänak might go. In a way we are waiting to see where the last pieces of the puzzle end up.
    "This is the WRC silly season, so we are following it very closely to see if we can find a 'learning' spot for Pontus."

10. Likes: Rallyper (16th October 2017)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Oliveira View Post
    http://www.wrc.com/en/wrc/news/octob...6--12-12-.html

PONTUS TIDEMAND'S MANAGER BELIEVES THE YOUNG SWEDE IS READY TO STEP UP FROM WRC 2 TO WORLD RALLY CAR MACHINERY – AND HE HOPES TO FIND HIM A SEAT WITH A TOP-LINE TEAM NEXT YEAR.

Tidemand is one of the WRC's rising stars after winning the Junior championship in 2013 and securing this year's WRC 2 title at ADAC Rallye Deutschland, thanks to four victories with Skoda Motorsport.
    Erik Veiby told the WRC Live Podcast he was monitoring the 2018 driver market "very closely" to find a suitable world rally car opening for his driver, and that developments at M-Sport were of particular interest.
    "He is really ready to move on," Veiby said. "When you see the guys he has been competing with, like Esapekka Lappi and Teemu Suninen, and how well they have done when they have come up [to drive a world rally car].
    "Two years ago I was worried that it would be too much of a step to go from R5 to a 2017 world rally car but it seems the step is not so big as I was afraid of."
    In an interview with Becs Williams, Veiby revealed that a fourth season with Skoda Motorsport in WRC 2 was another option being considered.
    "First of all there is an option with Skoda," he explained. "The other option is to see where some of the more established WRC drivers end up. There are strong rumours around where Sébastien Ogier and Ott Tänak might go. In a way we are waiting to see where the last pieces of the puzzle end up.
    "This is the WRC silly season, so we are following it very closely to see if we can find a 'learning' spot for Pontus."
    Quite clear about that. If one go from M-Sport he is in. Simple..

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ESTR View Post
    Quite clear about that. If one go from M-Sport he is in. Simple..
    What about Suninen or Camilli? It's not that simple.

13. Likes: pantealex (17th October 2017)
    Camilli had 2 years contract + 1 option. But i think that will use the 1 year option next year.

He is WRC2 champion, suninen and camilli are not. And Tidemand have great manager behind him.