Page 19 of 160 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
    Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ESTR View Post
    Well Ogier got middle finger.. Someone smart at least. Sorry guys I don't like him because of his arrogance and thinking he is the king.. And Suninen also, he don't apreciate anything at all...
    Are you only interested in WRC for what drivers say or look? Don’t you care about their achievements in the stages? Honestly, no one should give a shit if Ogier sounds arrogant or Suninen never smiles; they’re fast as hell and that’s what counts in this sport.
    Rally addict since 1982

2. Likes: AnttiL (18th October 2017),Fast Eddie WRC (18th October 2017),pantealex (18th October 2017)
    Liked 9,312 Times in 4,938 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Doesn't look too impressed !
    #M-SPORTER

4. Likes: pantealex (18th October 2017)
    Liked 134 Times in 93 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    Are you only interested in WRC for what drivers say or look? Don’t you care about their achievements in the stages? Honestly, no one should give a shit if Ogier sounds arrogant or Suninen never smiles; they’re fast as hell and that’s what counts in this sport.
    Still Makinen doesn't want him because of his speed. I didn't like him even before he achieve all that. Everyone have their favorites and no one will ever change my mind. As I said once to someone he is not legend to me and will never be so does Loeb.. Real legend is Michele Mouton. I will not disscus why.
    Last edited by ESTR; 18th October 2017 at 17:39.

Liked 105 Times in 44 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ESTR View Post
    Still Makinen doesn't want him because of his speed. I didn't like him even before he achieve all that. Everyone have their favorites and no one will ever change my mind. As I said once to someone he is not legend to me and will never be so does Loeb.. Real legend is Michele Mouton. I will not disscus why.
    It's true that everyone has their favorites, and for their own reasons but not sure where you are going with this one.
    Loeb was outstanding and a real sportsman by all accounts. He didn't inspire the balls out passion of someone like McRae but what Loeb achieved in his rally career is nothing short of legendary.

7. Likes: AnttiL (18th October 2017),dimviii (18th October 2017),gorganl2000 (20th October 2017),pantealex (18th October 2017),Rally Power (19th October 2017),sonnybobiche (20th October 2017),TWRC (18th October 2017)
    Liked 31 Times in 16 Posts
    Tanak so stupid. Never going to win anything with toyota. Shame. He would have been champion in 2018 with m-sport, no matter what seb will decide. Its same like martin move to peugeot.

9. Likes: N.O.T (19th October 2017)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex009 View Post
    Tanak so stupid. Never going to win anything with toyota. Shame. He would have been champion in 2018 with m-sport, no matter what seb will decide. Its same like martin move to peugeot.
    You have 4 posts here, I don't have many more, but all 4 of your posts are negative towards Toyota. How have you arrived at this conclusion? Lappi stepped out of an R5 Skoda and won almost straight away in the Yaris. What indication is there that you see that Tanak cannot do do the same thing?

11. Likes: AnttiL (18th October 2017),EstWRC (18th October 2017),pantealex (18th October 2017),Rallyper (18th October 2017),WRC1 (18th October 2017)
    Liked 134 Times in 93 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex009 View Post
    Stupid for getting bunch of millions for doing what he love - racing. So then go tell your boss that you could work for free and live from air........

Liked 833 Times in 405 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pantealex View Post
    Catalonia? "Car got hit from under" to me that means Latvala´s fault.
    Nobody really knows about that one. Zero coverage.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steve.mandzij View Post
    Nobody really knows about that one. Zero coverage.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    If you watch the onboards on WRC+ it's hard to see that he did anything wrong on SS5.
    There was one moment where there was a big impact with the road at the 2:24 mark. Maybe this is what Latvala was referring to?
    Rally Radio were saying that oil was leaking from the car at the end of the stage and it's possible that impact caused an issue that led to the oil leak.
    Depending on where the oil was leaking from the options to repair it in the middle of a road section are pretty limited.

15. Likes: steve.mandzij (18th October 2017)
    Liked 111 Times in 48 Posts
    Wise decision by Ott. Toyota has showing they've a great winning car and with some updates and with a year experience they will be even stronger next year. I think he will become quickly the number one driver at least in 2018. Lappi will be even strong normalwise in 2019. Latvala, well, maybe with less presure he will drive steady and that's most of the time very quick, so that's a perfect driver in the team for the general points and even possibel wins. Yes money for sure also played a big role, at M-Sport there's simply not the budget for 2 drivers who can fight for the championship, they knew they had to let go at least one. I don't think Ogier will go to Citroën. They (Citroën) will drive with Meeke&Breen full season and Loeb and a driver like Tidemann/Hanninen/Ostberg as the third driver on different rally's.
    Toyota maybe with Hanninen as a fourth driver/car but on the otherside why would they because the future isn't with him as a driver, just a test/back-up driver.
    I hope Juho will end on a high in Wales!

17. Likes: electroliquid (19th October 2017)