Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263
    Liked 398 Times in 205 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pantealex View Post
    Katsuta like all other drivers can only drive 7 WRC2 rallies, there is very little point to drive other events with big number (bad road position)
    but he has (almost) never driven Yaris WRC in tarmac, so Germany and Catalonia sounds bit weird.
    is there not a loophole where they switch the driver and the co-driver on the official entry list, but let the driver do the actual driving?

or is there also a restriction on the number of rally's a codriver can do?

2. Likes: pantealex (12th June 2019)
    Liked 3,921 Times in 1,713 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by denkimi View Post
    is there not a loophole where they switch the driver and the co-driver on the official entry list, but let the driver do the actual driving?
    By doing that you would make the co-driver earn the points

Liked 745 Times in 405 Posts
    Oh and that little argument about Alonso remaining in TGR, but doing else thsn circuit. Leaves Dakar and WRC, which is said to be the training for the first one.

Liked 1,120 Times in 545 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by denkimi View Post

or is there also a restriction on the number of rally's a codriver can do?
    Yes.

and it has been used.
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

Liked 1,120 Times in 545 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    By doing that you would make the co-driver earn the points
    It doesn´t matter because Katsuta has done his own maximum 7 events.

With that co-driver switch they would get that P2 status and better starting position.
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

Liked 58 Times in 38 Posts
    I think he could still enter the events in WRC2, but won't score points and still have P2 priority.

"8.4.4 The WRC 2 Champion titles for Drivers and Co-Drivers will be awarded to the driver and co-driver who have scored the highest number of points from 6 of the first 7 rallies which they have entered to score points. In the remaining rallies they may neither score nor detract points from other registered drivers."

8. Likes: pantealex (13th June 2019)
    Liked 5,869 Times in 2,445 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    i know im writing this on emotion right now but....

so sick of these punctures, alternator, driveshaft, brake and other sick dog issues.

something needs to be done fast.
    not emotional this time but my point is the same. The problems are just endless, so far i think they havent even had one single rally without problems, its ridiculous on this level.

Maybe they should also change the team principal like Hyundai did? i dont know....

i know i will be thrown with rocks after the next sentence by Latvala and Meeke fans but they havent just delivered. Yes, i know that often this is because of the car but the fact that they havent got even ONE SINGLE podium after half the season isnt good enough, while all the drivers from other teams have been on podium at least once. Even Lappi who is having a nightmare season so far.

They are trailing Hyundai now almost by 50 points.

A lot of thinking for Mäkinen or Mr.Toyoda on summer break about those things.
    Last edited by EstWRC; Today at 15:29.
    "Some famous quote from some famous person"

10. Likes: AnttiL (Today)
    Liked 5,869 Times in 2,445 Posts
    Mr.Toyoda like Terminator: "ill be back" https://youtu.be/7870-sEFqlg?t=140
    "Some famous quote from some famous person"

12. Likes: the sniper (Today)
    Liked 229 Times in 145 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    not emotional this time but my point is the same. The problems are just endless, so far i think they havent even had one single rally without problems, its ridiculous on this level.

Maybe they should also change the team principal like Hyundai did? i dont know....

i know i will be thrown with rocks after the next sentence by Latvala and Meeke fans but they havent just delivered. Yes, i know that often this is because of the car but the fact that they havent got even ONE SINGLE podium after half the season isnt good enough, while all the drivers from other teams have been on podium at least once. Even Lappi who is having a nightmare season so far.

They are trailing Hyundai now almost by 50 points.

A lot of thinking for Mäkinen or Mr.Toyoda on summer break about those things.
    Even take this rally... if Meeke's wheel hadnt failed, he was on course the take Mikkelsen and Evans... then Tanak has his problem, Meeke could have been on podium.. thats how it goes