Page 2 of 191 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 1906
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    5,199
    Like
    492
    Liked 1,985 Times in 819 Posts
    Really hoping Citroen can find enough self respect to run 3 cars next year. Ford third car and privateers is the only bit of intrigue left now really.
    My rally photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94998505@N03/albums

  2. #12
    Senior Member er88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,163
    Like
    1,013
    Liked 683 Times in 325 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
    Really hoping Citroen can find enough self respect to run 3 cars next year. Ford third car and privateers is the only bit of intrigue left now really.
    Would not surprise me to see Meeke and Breen in a 2 car team for some rounds. The sheikh/Loeb and maybe Lefebrve running in a 3rd car on the least costly events. Lefebrve in the r5 for a lot of wrc2.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    200
    Like
    186
    Liked 47 Times in 26 Posts
    Abbring understand will be there with Fiesta R5

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    200
    Like
    186
    Liked 47 Times in 26 Posts
    3 days prior to closing of entries and totally silence here.....Anybody knows guys will participate ???? There will be a Greek crew in small category with R2 ..... Meantime still awaiting for Citroen and M-Sport 3rd driver

  5. #15
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,567
    Like
    2,428
    Liked 2,539 Times in 1,131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JTGANG View Post
    3 days prior to closing of entries and totally silence here.....Anybody knows guys will participate ???? There will be a Greek crew in small category with R2 ..... Meantime still awaiting for Citroen and M-Sport 3rd driver
    Kalle Rovanperä with TGS Skoda Fabia R5, since the factory team is skipping the event. It's sure weird that we still don't know the third drivers of those factory teams.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Watson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    539
    Like
    0
    Liked 376 Times in 187 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Kalle Rovanperä with TGS Skoda Fabia R5, since the factory team is skipping the event. It's sure weird that we still don't know the third drivers of those factory teams.
    I suppose Citroen and M- Sport are going to make official announcements right before the release of the starters list.

  7. #17
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,567
    Like
    2,428
    Liked 2,539 Times in 1,131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Watson View Post
    I suppose Citroen and M- Sport are going to make official announcements right before the release of the starters list.
    Entries close on 22th Dec and Entires should be published on 12th Jan

  8. #18
    Senior Member EstWRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    5,095
    Like
    2,168
    Liked 4,346 Times in 1,823 Posts
    usually after the closing the entries are starting to leak
    "Some famous quote from some famous person"

  9. Likes: pantealex (19th December 2017)
  10. #19
    Senior Member Watson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    539
    Like
    0
    Liked 376 Times in 187 Posts
    Well with Citroen I'm pretty sure it will be Meeke (since he's the teamleader), Breen (he did exceptionally well last year with the '16 spec DS3) and Lefebvre (it is supposed to be one of his stronger rounds).

    For M-Sport the third car will be either Camilli or Suninen, probably Camilli because again it is one of his stronger rounds. I mean if Tidemand or someone else was in the mix I guess we would have heard a noise or two by now.

  11. #20
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,567
    Like
    2,428
    Liked 2,539 Times in 1,131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Watson View Post
    Well with Citroen I'm pretty sure it will be Meeke (since he's the teamleader), Breen (he did exceptionally well last year with the '16 spec DS3) and Lefebvre (it is supposed to be one of his stronger rounds).

    For M-Sport the third car will be either Camilli or Suninen, probably Camilli because again it is one of his stronger rounds. I mean if Tidemand or someone else was in the mix I guess we would have heard a noise or two by now.
    Elementary dear Watson, but Tidemand already announced his Skoda contract, and with Østberg's announcement of going to WRC2 it seems it cannot be anyone else than those two for M-Sport. For Citroen, we don't know yet if they are running two or three cars from the main team but Meeke and Breen truly seem confirmed, having been testing.
    Last edited by AnttiL; 19th December 2017 at 11:36.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •