Page 86 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Liked 629 Times in 347 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Ultra-professional rally by Ogier... only pushed when required and keep it clean to bring home great points.
    110 % agree! That is a drive expected from 4x WC; in few weeks already 5th time....he deserves it, like it or not....the rest of the drivers are not in the same league.

2. Likes: AnttiL (8th October 2017),Jinu13 (8th October 2017),Mintexmemory (9th October 2017),pantealex (8th October 2017),rage82 (8th October 2017)
    Liked 134 Times in 93 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Great rally from Meeke, I actually believed in him: https://twitter.com/AnttiL_WRC/statu...81686797750285

Also great performances from Hänninen and Suninen.

Evans was off the pace as he often is (because of Dmack?) and Lefebvre was doing the pace he usually does, with a couple of decent stage times, just without any mistakes.
    These DMACK tyres are more efficient that Michelin (less punctures).. except for Ogier he have always almost new tires after all stages

Liked 2,241 Times in 1,199 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ESTR View Post
    These DMACK tyres are more efficient that Michelin (less punctures).. except for Ogier he have always almost new tires after all stages
    On tarmac they are not good enough. Evans is a good tarmac driver but he often wasn't better than WRC2 times.

Liked 2,276 Times in 1,070 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    It's not just about Meeke. The car is poor in difficult conditions and it also broke when he was leading in Corsica.
    True. And every other driver has said the same about the car, even Loeb. Plus look how lost Andreas was on the gravel.

Meeke's pretty good pace on the gravel here is encouraging, but then again it's similar to Mexico. Let's wait and see in Wales and Australia how Meeke/ the car perform, as those roads are much different in character

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Liked 777 Times in 419 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by macebig View Post
    The thing is if Meeke was able to calm himself and take the points like Ogier does, he would be somewhere near Neuville or Latvala in the Standings...
    Totally agree. He needs to see a psychologist or go visit some hindu guru or something that can teach him this and make it stick.

I fear that Meeke only has three modes though... "slow and steady", "fast and lucky" or "fast and crash".

The fact that i didn't see any small moments or mistakes from him this weekend hopefully indicate that I'm wrong and that he is developing a fourth mode.

Quote Originally Posted by er88 View Post
    True. And every other driver has said the same about the car, even Loeb. Plus look how lost Andreas was on the gravel.

Meeke's pretty good pace on the gravel here is encouraging, but then again it's similar to Mexico. Let's wait and see in Wales and Australia how Meeke/ the car perform, as those roads are much different in character

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Oh c'mon...
    Every car have had technical issues this year. Hyundai breaks suspensions in cuts, Toyota have had a plethora of issues (and poor latvala has actually never crashed this year), the Fiesta was running on two cylinders more than once etc.

It is his own fault. His car has given up once. Neuvilles twice now and he is third in the championship.

If you stuck Ogier in the car at the beginning of the year I bet he would at least be 2nd in the championship by now.

8. Likes: A FONDO (8th October 2017),pantealex (8th October 2017),steve.mandzij (8th October 2017)
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by itix View Post
    (and poor latvala has actually never crashed this year)
    He rolled in Portugal but he was sick and it didn't result in retirement. He's grown much as a driver this season.

10. Likes: steve.mandzij (8th October 2017)
    He rolled in Portugal but he was sick and it didn't result in retirement. He's grown much as a driver this season.
    Ah right... forgot about that! I think it is 100 percent the confidence of having the team behind him. He is a very psychologically sensitive person.
    Last edited by itix; 8th October 2017 at 12:57.

12. Likes: steve.mandzij (8th October 2017)
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Any update on the % of chances the potato useless dog of garbage has for the title ??? I estimate around 95% but need confirmation...

14. Likes: EstWRC (8th October 2017)
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    its very easy to grow as a driver when the car is crap... most drivers grow on crap cars but when they move on a competitive car from a piece of finnish garbage they usually become kids again....