Page 8 of 97 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Liked 24 Times in 15 Posts
    Heading to salou next week with 4 others and at the minute just planning on doing shakedown,start,several services,salou stage and finish. We are not hiring a car because it's doesn't mix well with the planned beer consumption! Does anyone know of any coaches/transfers that are available to reach the other stages? I'm sure this would be a popular option out of salou?

Liked 313 Times in 137 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by go mads View Post
    Heading to salou next week with 4 others and at the minute just planning on doing shakedown,start,several services,salou stage and finish. We are not hiring a car because it's doesn't mix well with the planned beer consumption! Does anyone know of any coaches/transfers that are available to reach the other stages? I'm sure this would be a popular option out of salou?
    Just have enough beers and you don’t have to worry about such things.
    “Don’t eat the yellow snow” Frank Zappa

3. Likes: cali (28th September 2017),Kalm (26th September 2017),pantealex (27th September 2017)
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Time for speculation.

Ogier has three wins from four last years, but I guess he plays it safe and just goes for a podium finish, even less if Neuville retires. Neuville stated it's the world title or nothing, but it could be also mind games. Latvala has also a string of good results from Spain but will he suffer again from technical problems? Does Sordo have extra pressure of fighting for his seat? He had a clean year without driving errors until Finland and Germany, is he losing it? Mikkelsen has been fast on tarmac this year and fast in Spain but how does he sit in the new car and team? Tänak won in Germany, but his second half of the season has been more or less win or bin, can it be anything between? Won't expect much from Meeke, Evans or Lefebvre. Hänninen can surprise on the beginning of the rally, Lappi at the end of it. Østberg has been in top 6 for the last four years so why not, he's been fast on the opening stages of the rally this season but started to lose it after the friday mid day service.

Liked 144 Times in 87 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Time for speculation.

Ogier has three wins from four last years, but I guess he plays it safe and just goes for a podium finish, even less if Neuville retires. Neuville stated it's the world title or nothing, but it could be also mind games. Latvala has also a string of good results from Spain but will he suffer again from technical problems? Does Sordo have extra pressure of fighting for his seat? He had a clean year without driving errors until Finland and Germany, is he losing it? Mikkelsen has been fast on tarmac this year and fast in Spain but how does he sit in the new car and team? Tänak won in Germany, but his second half of the season has been more or less win or bin, can it be anything between? Won't expect much from Meeke, Evans or Lefebvre. Hänninen can surprise on the beginning of the rally, Lappi at the end of it. Østberg has been in top 6 for the last four years so why not, he's been fast on the opening stages of the rally this season but started to lose it after the friday mid day service.
    If conditions are dry, which it seems to be, i think we can expect Sordo near the top spot.
    I also do think Tanak will be right up there once again, also latvalla.
    Ogier going for the safe aproach, and Neuville struglling to keep up whit the front runners.

Liked 24 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldF View Post
    Just have enough beers and you don’t have to worry about such things.
    Good advice that is. I'll see enough stages back home on rally gb in a few weeks. Danny boys it is! 🍺. Seriously think spain will be a cracker. Anyone of ogier tanak latvala mikkelsen sordo or neuville for the win, with meeke lappi and Evans all dark horses. Can't wait

Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    First time in RACC, can anyone tell me if there's also rally magazines with spectator guides and maps for sale? I've seen Rally RACC official website spectator guide, but for navigation this not enough.

Liked 3,476 Times in 1,016 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cali View Post
    First time in RACC, can anyone tell me if there's also rally magazines with spectator guides and maps for sale? I've seen Rally RACC official website spectator guide, but for navigation this not enough.
    They sell a program book with maps, but the quality of the maps is very poor.

9. Likes: cali (28th September 2017),EstWRC (28th September 2017)
    Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommeke_B View Post
    They sell a program book with maps, but the quality of the maps is very poor.
    Thanks Tom!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Liked 2,195 Times in 1,078 Posts
    http://www.rallyracc.com/2017/descar...scritos_v4.pdf

Little corrections in entry list, Serderidis is now #22 and in WRCTrophy.
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pantealex View Post
    http://www.rallyracc.com/2017/descar...scritos_v4.pdf

Little corrections in entry list, Serderidis is now #22 and in WRCTrophy.
    but an important correction

13. Likes: electroliquid (28th September 2017),EstWRC (28th September 2017),pantealex (28th September 2017)