Page 87 of 97 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
    Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts
    Meeke keeps making these surpise flashes of maturity every now and then. Usually when I finally have sense to leave him out of my pickems

2. Likes: HaCo (8th October 2017),lankey555 (10th October 2017),Mirek (8th October 2017)
    Liked 307 Times in 186 Posts
    Nothing Only Trash
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    Any update on the % of chances the potato useless dog of garbage has for the title ??? I estimate around 95% but need confirmation...

Liked 1,504 Times in 893 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by itix View Post
    My thoughts exactly...
    Well deserved. Hope he can take the confidence boost and get his bloody act together with it.
    Looks like he found a friend in Christophe Besse face, and things improve immediately in the team

5. Likes: dimviii (8th October 2017),er88 (8th October 2017)
    Liked 1,504 Times in 893 Posts
    I know that Meeke can be fast here, but every time when I was that feeling and put him on no1 at pickems or other betting - he crash. Now I don't put him on any betting and a result - he didn't crash!
    And if we all know when Meeke didn't crash - he win But it could be more difficult in Wales to him.

7. Likes: COD (8th October 2017)
    Liked 424 Times in 223 Posts
    Most likely low traction,wet gravel and mud in Wales won't be C3's best friends.Hope it doesn't end in tears once again...

Liked 11,137 Times in 4,419 Posts
    Happy for Meeke and Citroën, they really needed a boost. Happy for M-Sport and I really really hope Ford marketing managers see that. Happy for Hänninen as well.

Neuville again confirmes that inside his head he isn't a champion. He keeps defeating himself way too often. Overall another disaster for Hyundai.

I still feel bitter for Kopecký. He won all 13 asphalt stages but all was ruined by stupid starting order into the first leg. On the other hand I am fully aware that Suninen drove as fast as he needed and I don't say that without the incident with Serderidis Kopecký would surely won. At least it would be decided by speed.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

10. Likes: AndyRAC (8th October 2017),dimviii (8th October 2017),er88 (8th October 2017),RS (8th October 2017),steve.mandzij (8th October 2017),tommeke_B (8th October 2017),TWRC (8th October 2017),WRC1 (8th October 2017)
    Liked 3,786 Times in 1,977 Posts
    Congratulations to Meeke and Citroen. Specially important for the future of the team.

First incident-free rally of the season for him. Sure some might say there is no pressure on him now (without any other fast driver in the team on this rally and without any championship chances). But while that is true he still needs to drive faster than all others and win.

For Citroen with the 3 tarmac rallies with 2 different drivers it confirms C3 pace on tarmac and there was also some speed on gravel, but that is hard to judge with road-cleaning and dry stable conditions.
    Troublesome that Lefevbre didn't repeat good pace from Poland without even short glimpses of speed. If they get a different Frenchmen to join them next year, his position is in trouble.

Ford likely secured manu title and almost secured drivers title. Very good performance especially from Ogier on Friday. Ogier also had the longest stint of fastest stage times since Portugal or even earlier.

Hyundai had another rally to forget. On Friday Mikkelsen confirmed he is fast, but Neuville struggled... then on tarmac it was the other way around. Decent pace from both Sordo and Neuville but the car looked really terrible in some turns on the TV stages even though the times were good. (Neuville handbraking where others turned just fine, some even without any understeer). They didn't had these issues in Corsica so I wonder if the pre-event changes to aero caused some of this. While the DNFs were due to hitting stuff, Fiestas survived same hits that the 2 Hyundais did not.

Toyota actually had quite a bad rally, even without Lappis off. Sure some good times on smooth high-speed tarmac, but that wasn't much of a surprise after germany day 2/3. What was a negative surprise was the lack of pace on gravel on friday and again reliability issues.

12. Likes: steve.mandzij (8th October 2017),WRC1 (8th October 2017)
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    I still feel bitter for Kopecký. He won all 13 asphalt stages but all was ruined by stupid starting order into the first leg. On the other hand I am fully aware that Suninen drove as fast as he needed and I don't say that without the incident with Serderidis Kopecký would surely won. At least it would be decided by speed.
    Kopecky lost 1:14 to Suninen on Terra Alta 1 where Serderidis' dust blocked him. On the morning loop he was losing about s/km to Suninen, so maybe he would have lost 39 seconds anyway? At the end of the rally Suninen was 31 seconds ahead, so it would have been tight without that incident.

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts

16. Likes: Fabz (8th October 2017)