Page 65 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 650 of 967

Thread: 2018 Teams

  1. #641
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,436
    Like
    2,275
    Liked 2,357 Times in 1,060 Posts
    Tidemand still has an option for one year at Skoda, but I'm sure he would like to already step up to WRC. There was a rumor of Kopecky going elsewhere, but I guess it didn't work out after all. I'm guessing Skoda will have Kopecky and Veiby next year. Nordgren's performance in Wales will probably be crucial for his next year drives.

    Now there's really only one moving part in the puzzle and it's Ogier. If he stays at M-Sport, there's one vacant seat of Tänak's (assuming he's off to Toyota). If Ogier goes to Citroen or retires, there's two seats at M-Sport. And there's three potential drivers for those seats: Suninen, Camilli and Tidemand. And finally, we don't know if Evans is going to do another year in the DMack car or drive just for M-Sport.

  2. #642
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    J y v ä s k y l ä
    Posts
    2,297
    Like
    8,060
    Liked 862 Times in 427 Posts
    Hyundai will have 2 car R5 team, Huttunen is second driver, other have great experience and is very fast. (Not driver from Finland or Sweden) I´m not going tell more, don´t ask
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

  3. #643
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    7,223
    Like
    730
    Liked 1,140 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Tidemand still has an option for one year at Skoda, but I'm sure he would like to already step up to WRC. There was a rumor of Kopecky going elsewhere, but I guess it didn't work out after all. I'm guessing Skoda will have Kopecky and Veiby next year. Nordgren's performance in Wales will probably be crucial for his next year drives.
    I would be surprised if Veiby isn't in the works seat next year, he is with Even management and at this stage he is quicker and more experienced than Nordgren.

    Maybe they will send Nordgren to APRC?

  4. #644
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,186
    Like
    21
    Liked 149 Times in 103 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pantealex View Post
    Hyundai will have 2 car R5 team, Huttunen is second driver, other have great experience and is very fast. (Not driver from Finland or Sweden) I´m not going tell more, don´t ask
    Bring back Novikov?

  5. Likes: sonnybobiche (17th October 2017)
  6. #645
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,436
    Like
    2,275
    Liked 2,357 Times in 1,060 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    I would be surprised if Veiby isn't in the works seat next year, he is with Even management and at this stage he is quicker and more experienced than Nordgren.

    Maybe they will send Nordgren to APRC?
    Agreed, Nordgren isn't yet ready for WRC2

  7. #646
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Posts
    755
    Like
    0
    Liked 113 Times in 60 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    I would be surprised if Veiby isn't in the works seat next year, he is with Even management and at this stage he is quicker and more experienced than Nordgren.

    Maybe they will send Nordgren to APRC?
    Veiby is surely there. He has showed his speed and is ready.

    Was thinking the same that if Nordgren is able to drive clever rally in Wales he will be SKODA´s 3rd driver. APRC and some WRC and Finnish Championship events would be great for him...

  8. Likes: AnttiL (17th October 2017),pantealex (17th October 2017)
  9. #647
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    Like
    391
    Liked 776 Times in 337 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeakiwi View Post
    Bring back Novikov?
    My guess is Duval...
    www.wrcpickem.weebly.com

  10. Likes: pantealex (17th October 2017)
  11. #648
    Senior Member Allez Andruet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    381
    Like
    468
    Liked 548 Times in 217 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dupanton View Post
    My guess is Duval...
    I'll go with Pekka Vilpponen.

  12. #649
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Posts
    755
    Like
    0
    Liked 113 Times in 60 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allez Andruet View Post
    I'll go with Pekka Vilpponen.
    I would say Aki Mökkönen, because he is very fast!

  13. Likes: Fly (18th October 2017),Hartusvuori (17th October 2017),pantealex (17th October 2017)
  14. #650
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    264
    Like
    126
    Liked 286 Times in 95 Posts
    Lukyanuk

  15. Likes: WRC1 (17th October 2017)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •