Page 251 of 281 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 2804

Thread: Hyundai WRT

Liked 798 Times in 380 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by becher View Post
    Haha if you count Ogier in there as well one of the four quickest. But to put them all ahead of him in terms of speed is laughable, as is "2-3 drivers on the same level". Norwegian glasses I see. Check the second stage on the 2020 Monte or how many stages Tänak won vs Neuville in the same car.
    Witch of those drivers is Norwegian?
    No, not norwegian glasses, just glasses that tells me Neuville should give up. He don't have "it".

Sent fra min SM-S901B via Tapatalk
    Radioreporter @ www.radiomotor.no

KNA Lillehammer Motorsport

2. Likes: J4MIE (19th May 2023)
    Liked 844 Times in 390 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skarderud View Post
    No, not norwegian glasses, just glasses that tells me Neuville should give up. He don't have "it".

Based on what? If Neuville gives up, should also Evans, Katsuta, Loubet, Lappi, Sordo give up? And of course all Rally2 drivers who already showed they don't have "it" in Rally1, such as Mikkelsen, Suninen, Ostberg, Fourmaux, Greensmith etc.
    Let's have a 2 drivers championship, only Rovanpera and Tanak.
    Manufacturers don't reason like you and don't despise Neuville because he steamrolled Mikkelsen as teammate some years ago.

Liked 3,795 Times in 1,982 Posts
    That's actually exactly how Malcolm thinks last few years. Only drivers at MSport are fresh developing drivers that can charge for title in the future (and can be sold to others) or are proven championships contesters, in addition there are paying drivers.

So in his world none of the others are worth driving in WRC. MSport comments mid summer last year said this in fulltext.

I believe that the "2nd rate" drivers are so close that given right car most of them can charge for titles. Like Evans did when he went from 2nd rate to title charger in 2020. In todays MSport he would have been kicked at end of 2018 like Suninen was in 2021.
    Last edited by mknight; 18th May 2023 at 17:30.

Liked 404 Times in 213 Posts

Let's cancel motorsport than, if one of the top four drivers in his category (who frequently beat the other three contenders, one of which even as team mate) is unworthy of competing, competing in it self is unworthy.

Or is it just that you wanted a certain young driver with a "double citizenship" to do well and now you're bitter that the other guy with glasses trounced him?

6. Likes: focus206 (18th May 2023)
    Liked 798 Times in 380 Posts
    Hahahaha, jeeez, hit the butthurt-button.

No, i dont care who drive in Hyundai, but the guy that had every opportunity for 10 years, the team is working for him, he decides who drive in the team, i really don't understand the unlimited faith Hyundai have in him.
    He is probably a f...ing good nr2 driver, or maybe he should try to not be nr1 for a season?
    Something is wrong, both in Hyundai and with the person.

The car is "weird" to drive, good drivers can't drive it, and seems its not a problem to get rid of drivers and bring in new ones.

No, its Something weird in Hyundai.

Whoever that get the leftover seat in the team, i'm not sure that is a good move, if he is young and slow, its probably a bad carrieremove, if he is experienced and slow, his carriere is over.

Radioreporter @ www.radiomotor.no

KNA Lillehammer Motorsport

8. Likes: Jakem (18th May 2023),WRC1 (19th May 2023)
    Liked 1,133 Times in 607 Posts
    It's a lot weirder that neuville has stayed with Hyundai for so long when they have only once given him a car that could win a championship.

Had he gone to toyota perphaps he could have been multiple world champion.

10. Likes: Corcaíoch (19th May 2023),focus206 (18th May 2023)
    Liked 844 Times in 390 Posts
    Hahahaha, jeeez, hit the butthurt-button.

No, i dont care who drive in Hyundai, but the guy that had every opportunity for 10 years, the team is working for him, he decides who drive in the team, i really don't understand the unlimited faith Hyundai have in him.
    He is probably a f...ing good nr2 driver, or maybe he should try to not be nr1 for a season?
    Something is wrong, both in Hyundai and with the person.

The car is "weird" to drive, good drivers can't drive it, and seems its not a problem to get rid of drivers and bring in new ones.

No, its Something weird in Hyundai.

Whoever that get the leftover seat in the team, i'm not sure that is a good move, if he is young and slow, its probably a bad carrieremove, if he is experienced and slow, his carriere is over.

When someone calls you out on your bias they're butthurt? Typical thing to say when one is trying to defend what's not possible to defend
    "the guy that had every opportunity for 10 years" = Not even close to 10 years, unless you think someone could have beat the Polo and the Yaris while driving a Hyundai?
    "the team is working for him" = the team has let him and its other drivers down plenty of times with amateur work.
    "he decides who drive in the team" = made up, unless you can bring some proofs that Neuville hires and fires teammates?
    "i really don't understand the unlimited faith Hyundai have in him" = That's a you problem. Who should they drive with, Lappi as 1st driver? Good luck with that. Plenty of times people have witnessed Hyundai breaking down or hindering their drivers with amateur level gremlins, with fans wondering why Neuville didn't get sick of them. By your logic, instead, Hyundai should be sick of him

12. Likes: Corcaíoch (19th May 2023),J4MIE (19th May 2023),meh (19th May 2023)
    Liked 82 Times in 58 Posts

Hyundai WRT

Loeb and Tanak had both driving issues

Neuville uses a lot the handbrake to turn the car

14. Likes: cali (19th May 2023)
    Liked 103 Times in 33 Posts
    Neuville is not a world champion due his own driving mistakes. Ofcourse he has had technical problems, but a lot rallies have been lost by himself. Lets think about Ypres 2022 or 2023 Croatia

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

16. Likes: cali (19th May 2023),Eli (19th May 2023),EstWRC (19th May 2023),meh (19th May 2023),seb_sh (19th May 2023),skarderud (19th May 2023),steve.mandzij (23rd May 2023),TWRC (19th May 2023)
    Liked 1,621 Times in 737 Posts
    Gentelmens, rallying is full of "what ifs", which makes it painful and entertaining at the same time, but to search the black-and-white truth, does Neuville has "it" or not, is more like a religious war here. You just believe it or not.

And if you believe he does not have the "it", then even when Neuville wins the title, it's still possible to say "he only won because of X had too many technical problems with cars etc".

But if you enjoy this religious war, keep going..

18. Likes: cali (19th May 2023),jonkka (19th May 2023),skarderud (19th May 2023)