Page 62 of 277 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Hyundai WRT

Liked 1,878 Times in 734 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    Let's remmember that another engineer Willy Rampf from VW always told in his interview that the first and foremost was how the drivers felt the car.
    That's what made the VW team so good, from what i heard they all ran similar setups with Ogier usually just a little higher and most of the time they only had to change the high speed
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    What about Penasse? As team manager since day one, for sure he’s also responsible for some of the Hyundai troubles, especialy concerning drivers choices (like signing Mikkelesen or missing to hire Ogier). Btw, fingers crossed for Adamo.
    Rally addict since 1982

Liked 252 Times in 158 Posts
    If they don't want Ogier behind the wheel why still making it like that is mistake? Mikkelsen was free at that time. Both Sordo and Paddon had many troubles in 2017 and with Mikkelsen's pace he showed to the world in a Skoda, Citroen and Hyundai that time was a brilliant choice. I don't know what then went down with him in 2018. But one thing everytime driver needs to prove they drive brilliantly and when they get a long term deal they fall back. And they said it publicily if Mikkelsen will be bad at Monte they will reconsider his season. So everypone is still open, even Paddon could still be in the game. Remember in the 3/4 of 2017 they announce they will take Mikk in the team and then Padd and Sor will share a car. So nothing is for sure right there at their team. Even Neuville could become driver number two if Loeb will win few races (I'm sure he will be hungry for another title if he will have a chance).

Liked 1,995 Times in 793 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deephouse View Post
    Even Neuville could become driver number two if Loeb will win few races (I'm sure he will be hungry for another title if he will have a chance).
    And how about good old Grönholm then? He could grab his third title if he drives and wins in Sweden and then decides to do the rest of the season!
    ku ois neljä pyörää ku vetäis ni ois vähän eri sekunnit kyllä pätkillä, sen mä takaan

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    you should share those drugs with the rest of us

6. Likes: logic (3rd January 2019)
    Liked 252 Times in 158 Posts
    Stop being so obsessed with Gronholm and his participating. If he would be in Sweden we would already know.

Liked 1,995 Times in 793 Posts
    Stop being so obsessed with Gronholm and his participating. If he would be in Sweden we would already know.
    I obviously failed with my previous message.
    ku ois neljä pyörää ku vetäis ni ois vähän eri sekunnit kyllä pätkillä, sen mä takaan

Liked 12,164 Times in 5,216 Posts
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

10. Likes: AnttiL (4th January 2019),dimviii (4th January 2019),er88 (4th January 2019),Mirek (4th January 2019),pantealex (4th January 2019)
    Liked 945 Times in 513 Posts
    Who knows, it could be called "marketing", at the moment all eyes are elsewhere...

Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    I can bet Sebastien Loeb will win again and Sordo must to retire since he never will be a winner and the pace he demonstrated accross years and years is average. Having that said... If Loeb wins in Monte or Sweden bye bye Sordo....