Page 30 of 277 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Hyundai WRT

Liked 3,786 Times in 1,977 Posts
    Don't think that had anything to do with Paddon. You mean they should go all wild about finishing 2nd when they are used to win (multiple times this year) and just lost both championships?

Liked 87 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    Don't think that had anything to do with Paddon. You mean they should go all wild about finishing 2nd when they are used to win (multiple times this year) and just lost both championships?
    No, they should applaud a job well done to Paddon, it's called respect, of which Hyundai is sorely lacking.

3. Likes: EstWRC (18th November 2018),pantealex (19th November 2018),steve.mandzij (19th November 2018)
    Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    they are used to win (multiple times this year) and just lost both championships?
    Hey statistic, Toyota has 6 victories as manufacturer, Hyundai & M-Sport x 4 (1 shared by Toyota and M-Sport). Tanak and Ogier x 4, Neuville 3. Hyundai are the bottom and clearly in the position of catching up.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv View Post
    Hey statistic, Toyota has 6 victories as manufacturer, Hyundai & M-Sport x 4 (1 shared by Toyota and M-Sport). Tanak and Ogier x 4, Neuville 3. Hyundai are the bottom and clearly in the position of catching up.
    How does this counterprove what I wrote? They did win a few times this year and in AUS they lost everything.

How does this counterprove what I wrote? They did win a few times this year and in AUS they lost everything.
    Your post makes them look like winners, clearly they are the losers (before AUS).

EDIT: They have every obligation to applause Paddon for his work in AUS solely. What they has shown I already know so I'm not disappointed.
    Last edited by stefanvv; 18th November 2018 at 23:00.

Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv View Post
    Your post makes them look like winners, clearly they are the losers (before AUS).
    They were leading the manu champ 3 rallies ago. Doesn't that make them winners/would be winners?

Anyway I did go to watch the moment Paddon crossed the line (didn't remember it from live) and while I still mean they did have a reason to be disappointed it was quite striking how not a single one made any congratulations-like movement. But yeah came with chance for 2 titles, took 0 and didn't win rally. Msport and Toyota each took one and Citroen went there basically without ambitions.

Liked 87 Times in 43 Posts
    They were leading the manu champ 3 rallies ago. Doesn't that make them winners/would be winners?

Anyway I did go to watch the moment Paddon crossed the line (didn't remember it from live) and while I still mean they did have a reason to be disappointed it was quite striking how not a single one made any congratulations-like movement. But yeah came with chance for 2 titles, took 0 and didn't win rally. Msport and Toyota each took one and Citroen went there basically without ambitions.
    and I totally get your point, but even a token acknowledgement would have been nice, I actually reckon the live feed was out of sync with the footage from the HQ and Paddon had not finished yet, just seemed to dead in the room.

75% of the championship is not the whole championship. Tanak & Ogier had their bad rallies mid-season, without those Hyundai would be in the same place like at the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyoda View Post
    and I totally get your point, but even a token acknowledgement would have been nice, I actually reckon the live feed was out of sync with the footage from the HQ and Paddon had not finished yet, just seemed to dead in the room.
    Yeah agree after seeing that, also that it looked like they were looking on something else cause there was not a single movement anywhere.

Liked 306 Times in 158 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyoda View Post
    The live feed was synced for the other teams, By the way, go back and look at the similar shots from Turkey. Same reaction at the finish there too.
    Things happen for reasons, not excuses.