Page 132 of 279 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2790

Thread: Hyundai WRT

Liked 797 Times in 379 Posts
    I think Hyundai need to build a new car before 2021, this don't work.
    Let Loeb, Tänak, maybe Sordo, Mikkelsen and Paddon too, do the development work, and for god's sake, keep Neuville out of the cars development. When drivers like Loeb, Tänak, Mikkelsen etc dont get a decent grip on the car, not even the one that the car is build for is blistering fast in it, its on time to do radical changes.

Sent fra min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
    Radioreporter @ www.radiomotor.no

KNA Lillehammer Motorsport

Liked 306 Times in 158 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skarderud View Post
    I think Hyundai need to build a new car before 2021, this don't work.
    Let Loeb, Tänak, maybe Sordo, Mikkelsen and Paddon too, do the development work, and for god's sake, keep Neuville out of the cars development. When drivers like Loeb, Tänak, Mikkelsen etc dont get a decent grip on the car, not even the one that the car is build for is blistering fast in it, its on time to do radical changes.

Yes, Get Hayden onboard quickly as aside from a very quick rally driver he is a very good development engineer and personally can build competitive cars
    Things happen for reasons, not excuses.

3. Likes: AndyRAC (15th March 2020),KiwiWRCfan (15th March 2020)
    Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    On top of that Tänak has been off the road 2 times in 3 rallies (while he had no crashes in at least 9 last rallies in Toyota)
    IRC Tänak arrived to Sweden power stage finish with damaged rear right corner. So it makes almost 3 in 3 rallies...
    Last edited by arx; 15th March 2020 at 20:40.

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Tänak also made a small mistake in the Mexico shakedown. It's already more mistakes than he made in the two Toyota years combined

Liked 1,779 Times in 421 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arx View Post
    IRC Tänak arrived to Sweden power stage finish with damaged rear right corner. So it makes almost 3 in 3 rallies...
    It flew away in big watersplah, exiting race track
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas

7. Likes: cali (15th March 2020),EstWRC (16th March 2020),pantealex (16th March 2020)
    Liked 38 Times in 19 Posts
    Tänak plays an important role on improving i20 https://www.dirtfish.com/rally/wrc/n...as-from-tanak/

9. Likes: EstWRC (22nd March 2020),skarderud (22nd March 2020)
    Liked 797 Times in 379 Posts
    So a 9 time WDC wasn't enough, it was the newest WDC that got the trust to change the shitundai?
    I really don't understand Adamo, he don't "trust" Paddon or Mikkelsen, obvious not Loeb or Sordo eighter, why the f..k do he trust Neuville?
    His car is shit, when Tänak can change the car, probably both Mikkelsen and Paddon can be fast in it, maybe fast enough for Adamo to...
    But they will never get the chance, probably.

Last edited by skarderud; 22nd March 2020 at 16:02.
    Radioreporter @ www.radiomotor.no

KNA Lillehammer Motorsport

Liked 1,120 Times in 599 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skarderud View Post
    So a 9 time WDC wasn't enough, it was the newest WDC that got the trust to change the shitundai?
    I really don't understand Adamo, he don't "trust" Paddon or Mikkelsen, obvious not Loeb or Sordo eighter, why the f..k do he trust Neuville?
    His car is shit, when Tänak can change the car, probably both Mikkelsen and Paddon can be fast in it, maybe fast enough for Adamo to...
    But they will never get the change, probably.

The car is so shit neuville was the vice champion the last 4 years.

12. Likes: BigWorm (22nd March 2020),EstWRC (22nd March 2020),pantealex (22nd March 2020)
    Liked 486 Times in 187 Posts
    I wouldn’t say that the car is shit. Neuville has been there or there about for the past 3 years, when we have been using new gen cars. And in the first year, it was the fastest but mistakes from Neuville and car reliability issues prevented him winning the title. Neuville had 56 stage wins, second place had 30. So from pure speed, I would say Hyundai was the fastest. Now what Tänak is saying to them is that you have speed, but we have to make it more predictable, so you would gave full confidence for pushing on the stages and all conditions.

Liked 38 Times in 19 Posts
    Maybe Adamo thinks that, if Neuville is fast with i20, so should others be? But this car seems to suit only for Neuville, who hasn't driven other cars than i20 in the recent years, and because of that, Neuville doesn't have much information to compare to. Hyundai has put all the cards on Neuville and others, who have problems with it, have to go?

Maybe it is also about, how the problems are brought out to Adamo - in the last interview, Adamo referred to Tänak and Neuville as the ones, who didn't whine about the car, but who just brought out the problems and offered some kind of solutions to fix them. But i think that, Paddon, Mikkelsen etc weren't also whiners and could offer proper feedback. Difficult situation.