In the wake of the announcement of the arrival of Sébastien Loeb at Hyundai Motorsport for six WRC 2019 events, the Korean manufacturer's focus is on the preparations for the next season, which will start at the end of January at the Monte Rally. -Carlo.
A test that Loeb will tackle with very little running, in the wake of his Dakar participation on a Peugeot 3008 DKR operated by the PH Sport structure. But the presence of the nine-time world champion can bring only the most according to Thierry Neuville.
"We are three drivers to have the same feelings, the same comments, told us the vice-world champion 2018. If now Sebastien Loeb arrives more and abounds in this direction, we will be four. If we can not convince our technicians to change things, then they have to ask questions. "
The Belgian also specifies to have immediately "supported" the recruitment of French, achieved in priority to win the crown Manufacturers, eagerly desired by the entity based in Alzenau in Germany.

"It's been a while since I knew there were contacts. They were discussing it, he had tried the car ... When I was confronted with the question internally, I was immediately for! It can only be good.
From the moment he does not do all the championship, he will be there to help us in the fight for the Constructors title, but also for the Drivers. For the latter, it is impossible to claim by not competing 14 rallies.
It's a welcome extra help. I am delighted and if, with his contribution, we can get even closer to the titles and why not pick them up, that would be the ideal scenario. And it's better to have it with you than against you! "
Discover our complete decryption of the arrival of Sébastien Loeb at Hyundai Motorsport, in AUTOhebdo # 2196, which remains available in digital format and still on newsstands this week.

https://www.autohebdo.fr/wrc/actuali...ai-199936.html