Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 290
  1. #141
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    4,768
    Like
    247
    Liked 297 Times in 155 Posts
    Posted my first prediction too. Hope my 2 points will help the the forum

  2. Likes: Tazio (19th March 2019)
  3. #142
    Senior Member Tazio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    San Diego, Ca
    Posts
    14,610
    Like
    953
    Liked 462 Times in 380 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by COD View Post
    Posted my first prediction too. Hope my 2 points will help the the forum
    It wont hurt! You are good to go. But I want to hear from the Baggies, the N Jones' the Starters, the First Gears, the Mias, the Black Knights, the Journeyman Racers,the Nitrodaze, the trufans, the Zakos85ers, the N4D13ers, the gm99ers, the Zicos,and the Gadjo dilos
    Be a uniter not a divider. Here is the Freakin' link again:
    https://www.zdkf1.com/
    Let's knock this thing out of the park! :
    May the forza be with you

  4. Likes: airshifter (20th March 2019)
  5. #143
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    5,333
    Like
    302
    Liked 246 Times in 185 Posts
    I'm in, and hopefully this year I can score more points per race. Maybe if enough people from the forum jump onboard, we could make a spreadsheet and keep track of where everyone finishes. Even without an interforum list, we can see who dominates the picks.

  6. #144
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Posts
    7,700
    Like
    59
    Liked 403 Times in 324 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    It wont hurt! You are good to go. But I want to hear from the Baggies, the N Jones' the Starters, the First Gears, the Mias, the Black Knights, the Journeyman Racers,the Nitrodaze, the trufans, the Zakos85ers, the N4D13ers, the gm99ers, the Zicos,and the Gadjo dilos
    Be a uniter not a divider. Here is the Freakin' link again:
    https://www.zdkf1.com/
    Let's knock this thing out of the park! :
    I was first on your list , and I got the message .
    I'm in , Taz dude .

  7. #145
    Senior Member Tazio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    San Diego, Ca
    Posts
    14,610
    Like
    953
    Liked 462 Times in 380 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    I was first on your list , and I got the message .
    I'm in , Taz dude .
    Cool dude I knew you were a bro! Make sure you put mf before your screen name, so the forum gets credit!
    May the forza be with you

  8. #146
    Senior Member Tazio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    San Diego, Ca
    Posts
    14,610
    Like
    953
    Liked 462 Times in 380 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airshifter View Post
    I'm in, and hopefully this year I can score more points per race. Maybe if enough people from the forum jump onboard, we could make a spreadsheet and keep track of where everyone finishes. Even without an interforum list, we can see who dominates the picks.
    I like the idea of the spreadsheet, but right now we need numbers!
    May the forza be with you

  9. #147
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Posts
    7,700
    Like
    59
    Liked 403 Times in 324 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    Cool dude I knew you were a bro! Make sure you put mf before your screen name, so the forum gets credit!
    Damn .
    Wish you'd mentioned that before .
    Not sure how to do that . Should I send them an e-mail ?

  10. #148
    Senior Member Tazio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    San Diego, Ca
    Posts
    14,610
    Like
    953
    Liked 462 Times in 380 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    Damn .
    Wish you'd mentioned that before .
    Not sure how to do that . Should I send them an e-mail ?
    That, or send pob a personal message.
    May the forza be with you

  11. #149
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    5,333
    Like
    302
    Liked 246 Times in 185 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_swiss View Post
    I'm sure everyone got the e-mail.

    IT'S BACK!!!!

    Starting at round 2.
    Hope everyone's in again, and hopefully some more!
    Unless I somehow deleted it, I actually didn't get an email. But it wouldn't be the first time I deleted one either.


    But agreed with Taz, we need the numbers!

  12. #150
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Posts
    7,700
    Like
    59
    Liked 403 Times in 324 Posts
    I'm hoping they got me sorted , as to the "mf" in my user name .

    I e-mailed zdkf1 and PMed pob with the request .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •