Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 291
  1. #271
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    5,334
    Like
    304
    Liked 247 Times in 186 Posts
    Taz,

    I'm sure doing a copy/paste, so the effort is minimal. The adjustments for me and Baggy are to the right of our season. I just decided to leave them there until the end of the season and subtract them out. Otherwise I have to do extra math every race. And I'm too lazy to do simple subtraction every race. Plus it would increase the chance of screwing up a score and having to go back and fix it later.


    There have been some races with big swings in positions. If you are Mr Swiss blink wrong, the back of the pack might be able to get back into the fight.

  2. #272
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Posts
    7,700
    Like
    59
    Liked 403 Times in 324 Posts
    Time for a maladjusted rant .

    Just how am I to be adjusted ?
    Firstly , if I lose any points I am sure to end up last , so obviously , I should have points added , instead of subtracted .
    This makes perfect sense if you look at it from only my point of view .

    As surely I would have gotten them all correct and be leading the table in that race , giving me only a few extra points should really be punishment enough .

    And , where's the proof that I even missed a race ? The words "fake news" come to mind .
    I've heard rumours of there being Russians involved .

    Maybe the site was hacked . Ever think of that ? Huh ?

    I think there are far too many questions and not enough answers to even think of adjusting that score !
    In fact , without a complete commission investigating this travesty , I say there can be no adjustments !

    Here here ! Come on , chaps ! Who's with me !

  3. Likes: airshifter (8th October 2019)
  4. #273
    Senior Member Tazio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    San Diego, Ca
    Posts
    14,610
    Like
    953
    Liked 463 Times in 381 Posts
    Baggie, I'm not for or against you. As an American I believe our republic was founded on the notion of:
    No adjustification without representation!! Or something like that!
    Airshifter should know this as well!
    May the forza be with you

  5. Likes: airshifter (8th October 2019),Bagwan (8th October 2019)
  6. #274
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    5,334
    Like
    304
    Liked 247 Times in 186 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    Time for a maladjusted rant .

    Just how am I to be adjusted ?
    Firstly , if I lose any points I am sure to end up last , so obviously , I should have points added , instead of subtracted .
    This makes perfect sense if you look at it from only my point of view .

    As surely I would have gotten them all correct and be leading the table in that race , giving me only a few extra points should really be punishment enough .

    And , where's the proof that I even missed a race ? The words "fake news" come to mind .
    I've heard rumours of there being Russians involved .

    Maybe the site was hacked . Ever think of that ? Huh ?

    I think there are far too many questions and not enough answers to even think of adjusting that score !
    In fact , without a complete commission investigating this travesty , I say there can be no adjustments !

    Here here ! Come on , chaps ! Who's with me !
    The only reason I missed races was to give everyone a fighting chance really. It's obvious we would dominate if we picked for every race.

    I'm kind of mad that you caught on to the Russians being involved.... damn Sochi race giving people hints and all. We can call a commission into things, but if this heads towards impeachment hearings the fake news will spread like wildfire.


    But on a serious note, since I missed the first one I decided that unless anyone wanted to allow "auto picks" that I would subtract the points.

  7. Likes: Bagwan (8th October 2019),Tazio (9th October 2019)
  8. #275
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    5,334
    Like
    304
    Liked 247 Times in 186 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    Baggie, I'm not for or against you. As an American I believe our republic was founded on the notion of:
    No adjustification without representation!! Or something like that!
    Airshifter should know this as well!
    I think you and Mr Swiss have the strongest district. But if you kill the adjustments, COD will probably thinking some gerrymandering is going on.

  9. #276
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Posts
    7,700
    Like
    59
    Liked 403 Times in 324 Posts
    This is racing .
    They are all "auto picks" .

    I rest my case .

  10. #277
    Senior Member Tazio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    San Diego, Ca
    Posts
    14,610
    Like
    953
    Liked 463 Times in 381 Posts
    This is the internet anything goes.
    In the words of Al Davis
    "Just click baby"
    I rest my case!
    May the forza be with you

  11. #278
    Senior Member mr_swiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Surf City USA
    Posts
    879
    Like
    57
    Liked 49 Times in 39 Posts
    Why is my head spinning all of a sudden ?

    SUZUKA is next
    "Wives live longer than husbands, because they are not married to women" Colin Mochrie - "Whose Line is it anyway?" - The funniest TV show on earth!

  12. #279
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Posts
    7,700
    Like
    59
    Liked 403 Times in 324 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_swiss View Post
    Why is my head spinning all of a sudden ?

    SUZUKA is next
    This is completely normal under typhoon conditions .

  13. Likes: mr_swiss (10th October 2019),Tazio (9th October 2019)
  14. #280
    Senior Member Tazio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    San Diego, Ca
    Posts
    14,610
    Like
    953
    Liked 463 Times in 381 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    This is completely normal under typhoon conditions .
    It (the typhoon) has really made this weeks picks a crap shoot! I'm not comfortable with my picks at all, and think I could take a real tumble. Let the madness begin!
    May the forza be with you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •