Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    Thanks for that , Tazzy . I've gotta break out that album and play it again .

You might be bad , but I'm coming for you , son .

Like merc , I've been sandbagging , and will now cleverly pull the speed out of my pocket and thrash you all , taking the championship in an epic comeback story that will be talked about for years to come .

I'm pretty sure about this .

It could happen .

Don't laugh .
    It could .

Liked 644 Times in 509 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    Thanks for that , Tazzy . I've gotta break out that album and play it again .

You might be bad , but I'm coming for you , son .

Like merc , I've been sandbagging , and will now cleverly pull the speed out of my pocket and thrash you all , taking the championship in an epic comeback story that will be talked about for years to come .

I'm pretty sure about this .

It could happen .

Don't laugh .
    It could .
    Why does your post remind me of this classic? And yeah I'm dating us ova' 'ere! Oh I get it now, it must be these lines with the next event being in the country (at that time) of mass oppression: "Three days of understanding"

"I think that maybe I'm dreaming"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We48zkU3jXE
    Last edited by Tazio; 25th September 2019 at 06:50.
    May the forza be with you

Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    Why does your post remind me of this classic? And yeah I'm dating us ova' 'ere! Oh I get it now, it must be these lines with the next event being in the country (at that time) of mass oppression: "Three days of understanding"

"I think that maybe I'm dreaming"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We48zkU3jXE
    Thanks for that , too .
    I saw your girlfriend in the crowd . Damn , those hippy chicks were somethin' else , man .

Maybe I am dreaming . I'm kinda known for it .
    (he said , snickering to himself , as he lulled his competition into thinking he had no chance of blowing the whole thing wide open with a crazy , come from behind victory).

Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    Thanks for that , too .
    I saw your girlfriend in the crowd . Damn , those hippy chicks were somethin' else , man .

Maybe I am dreaming . I'm kinda known for it .
    (he said , snickering to himself , as he lulled his competition into thinking he had no chance of blowing the whole thing wide open with a crazy , come from behind victory).
    Amen my brother, amen! I taught a few of them how to "chirp in the key of yodel"

Liked 54 Times in 41 Posts
    You guys did great )
    I went to the Indy Car finale at Laguna Seca. It was awesome, the best race weekend I have ever had. Can't wait for Long Beach now.
    Good luck for Russia.
    My picks seem off already, one of these days, i have to pick a different winner
    "Wives live longer than husbands, because they are not married to women" Colin Mochrie - "Whose Line is it anyway?" - The funniest TV show on earth!

Glad you had such a great time at "The Corkscrew", and congrats to Jeff Newgarden! I'm thinking of hitting Long Beach next season! I mean it is the week of my birthday
    As for this weeks picks I had a real dilemma picking the winner. If it was predicted dry I was all over McLerc, but their is rain predicted for quali, and possibly for the race So I had to go with "The Boss". I just trust him in wet conditions. I know it could be a total lottery for the starting grid which will effect the race.
    As for the Honda cars all taking big penalties I only included RB cars in the top ten, and I just couldn't see myself punishing Max, but dropped
    Albon one place. This should be an interesting race. Good luck boyz!

Liked 669 Times in 467 Posts
    Laguna Seca is such a great place to hit. I've got some oooollllld photos and promotional stuff from being there as a kid. Great track.

As for Sochi... well I think me and the other mal-adjusted MF'er are out of the hunt. And some of the finishes (Albon) fooled us all. But it's still a crap shoot who will come out on top. The only thing I can determine for sure looking at predictions is the COD was the only one that predicted Leclerc for pole!

Quote Originally Posted by airshifter View Post
    Laguna Seca is such a great place to hit. I've got some oooollllld photos and promotional stuff from being there as a kid. Great track.

As for Sochi... well I think me and the other mal-adjusted MF'er are out of the hunt. And some of the finishes (Albon) fooled us all. But it's still a crap shoot who will come out on top. The only thing I can determine for sure looking at predictions is the COD was the only one that predicted Leclerc for pole!
    Well done by COD to pick up p11.

Air', according to the latest championship standings; myself (22nd), mr_swiss (33rd), and you (40th) are only separated by 27 points. I think this puts us all in the fight.
    Looking at those who reside above me, a top 10 would require a net gain of 18 points. Not likely, but doable! We're in the home stretch boyz, let's get'er done!

Liked 669 Times in 467 Posts

Sochi GP ZDK results

COD comes out on top in Sochi, with a strong 11th place ZDK finish. He was also the only one of us to predict Leclerc for pole and earned 3 points in doing so. Strong rebound! Tazzy grabbed a 50 point race as well, ranked 24th. It must have been tight towards the top with that ranking, but 50 points is still a strong race score.

I had the closest time to pole, but with a ZDK ranking of 27th based on time only. Only 1 point since I had predicted Lewis for pole.

Sochi Scores

ZDK race rank/member/score

11 mfCOD 55
    24 tazio 50
    50 mf_airshifter 41
    51 mf_mr_swiss 41
    103 mfbagwan 23

ZDK Season scores

ZDK season rank/movement/member/points

22 +1 tazio 563
    33 - mf_mr_swiss 544
    40 +1 mf_airshifter 536 (-29)
    62 +8 mfCOD 508
    85 -4 mfbagwan 465 (-28)

Tazio grabs the lead, but there might be a team agreement to allow Mr Swiss to slingshot past him into turn two. If this happens, Mr Swiss could pull a Seb and stay out front, but I'm sure the pit sequence would change if that happened. What we really have to worry about is that second non adjusted drive from Bagwan. With nothing to lose, watch out for when he sends it up the inside on turn one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    Well done by COD to pick up p11.

Air', according to the latest championship standings; myself (22nd), mr_swiss (33rd), and you (40th) are only separated by 27 points. I think this puts us all in the fight.
    Looking at those who reside above me, a top 10 would require a net gain of 18 points. Not likely, but doable! We're in the home stretch boyz, let's get'er done!
    I haven't adjusted the scores for me or Bagwan for the races we didn't pick. I figure that if we made no picks the score was based on luck of the previous pick only, so shouldn't be counted. So really I'm a point behind COD, and we are fighting for the bottom podium step.

I figure if we can't make up for missed deadlines it shouldn't punish anyone else.

Currently the ZDK season leader missed 1 race, and two of the top 10 missed a race. Five of the top 20 missed at least one race! And the current 15th place position is held by someone who missed two races!

Quote Originally Posted by airshifter View Post
    COD comes out on top in Sochi, with a strong 11th place ZDK finish. He was also the only one of us to predict Leclerc for pole and earned 3 points in doing so. Strong rebound! Tazzy grabbed a 50 point race as well, ranked 24th. It must have been tight towards the top with that ranking, but 50 points is still a strong race score.

I had the closest time to pole, but with a ZDK ranking of 27th based on time only. Only 1 point since I had predicted Lewis for pole.

Sochi Scores

ZDK race rank/member/score

11 mfCOD 55
    24 tazio 50
    50 mf_airshifter 41
    51 mf_mr_swiss 41
    103 mfbagwan 23

ZDK Season scores

ZDK season rank/movement/member/points

22 +1 tazio 563
    33 - mf_mr_swiss 544
    40 +1 mf_airshifter 536 &nbsp-29)
    62 +8 mfCOD 508
    85 -4 mfbagwan 465 (-28)

Tazio grabs the lead, but there might be a team agreement to allow Mr Swiss to slingshot past him into turn two. If this happens, Mr Swiss could pull a Seb and stay out front, but I'm sure the pit sequence would change if that happened. What we really have to worry about is that second non adjusted drive from Bagwan. With nothing to lose, watch out for when he sends it up the inside on turn one.

I haven't adjusted the scores for me or Bagwan for the races we didn't pick. I figure that if we made no picks the score was based on luck of the previous pick only, so shouldn't be counted. So really I'm a point behind COD, and we are fighting for the bottom podium step.

I figure if we can't make up for missed deadlines it shouldn't punish anyone else.

Currently the ZDK season leader missed 1 race, and two of the top 10 missed a race. Five of the top 20 missed at least one race! And the current 15th place position is held by someone who missed two races!
    I haven't missed any races, but I'll take them as they come! At the end of the season when you figure in the missed races I'll take that as well. Thanks for your good work!