Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts
    Holy Senna. Verstappen! Not been a big fan before, but now. What a show! Reminds me of Senna at his best.

These wet tyres are a joke, please bring on proper ones so we see decent wet racing, not driving behind safetycar

Liked 790 Times in 652 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Koz View Post
    Anyone catch Gutierrez and Guenther Steiner?

What was all that about?
    I saw that, Gutierrez said something that seemed rude to Gunther, Gunther goes hey hey and grabs Gutierrez's arm and pulled him round to face him. It seemed there was going to be a punch up at that moment.

But you have to ask was Haas fair to Gutierrez considering the state of their cars at some of the previous races and in Brasil in particular? That said, if Haas had a choice between Magnussen and Gutierrez, it is a no brainer that they would snap up Magnussen. All in all, Gutierrez got a taste of the ugly side of F1. He should go have a chat with Kyvat for a bit.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare

Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts
    Surprise surprise, Force India is on the way to beat Williams in 2016 championship.

Liked 186 Times in 146 Posts
    Heard a bit more info on the Gutierrez situation, apparently he was battling an ERS problem for most of the race, which eventually proved terminal. When he got out of the car in a bad mood, Steiner tried to put a sympathetic hand on his shoulder, but Gutierrez brushed it off. Then followed the small confrontation between them that was shown on TV. But all was forgiven and forgotten straight afterwards, according to Haas PR.

Liked 669 Times in 467 Posts
    If they had just let them race rather than endless delays, the racing itself was fun to watch. But in all fairness, Interlagos has had these small rivers running across the track for quite some time now. They need to figure out drainage that actually works before someone gets killed.

Some good drives, and if not for RB strategy I think we could have easily seen Max challenge for the upper two steps on the podium. I don't remember wet drives like his since the days of MS and Alonso in the Renault. The kid blew past Nico like it was nothing, and I thought Rosberg was just playing it safe until Max kept passing people in the same fashion.

Some good drives through the field.

Ocon also showed why Force India picked him over Wehrlein. He drove a fine race, he was in the points for a while there.
    William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by airshifter View Post
    If they had just let them race rather than endless delays, the racing itself was fun to watch. But in all fairness, Interlagos has had these small rivers running across the track for quite some time now. They need to figure out drainage that actually works before someone gets killed.

Some good drives, and if not for RB strategy I think we could have easily seen Max challenge for the upper two steps on the podium. I don't remember wet drives like his since the days of MS and Alonso in the Renault. The kid blew past Nico like it was nothing, and I thought Rosberg was just playing it safe until Max kept passing people in the same fashion.

Some good drives through the field.
    I was puzzled as to why RB pitted Max from a tyre that he was clearly very comfortable with and had track position with a good chance of taking the fight to Hamilton. I have to say, at one point during that stint when he was running in 2nd place, a thought crossed my mind that he could win this race. Considering the Mercedes ran that particular tyre to the end of the race, l would think RB took a race win or at least 2nd place away from Verstapenn at Interlagos.

Makes you wonder if RB was simply abiding with the call from Wolff for RB to keep their whipper snapper rookie out of the championship duel. If you can call it a duel that is.

This season we have kind of witnessed the subtle ways that the teams can regulate the outcomes on the track. Making these actions seem like strategic decisions to didn't pan out or other.
    Last edited by Nitrodaze; 21st November 2016 at 11:27.
    William Shakespeare