Quote Originally Posted by 2fast2think View Post
Hey guys,

Since i was a child me and my farther would play the early simulation games or racing games we called them back in the day, I haven't owned a decent enough computer or console for a long time but just recently i have been out and treated my self to a desktop gaming computer with gaming pads and joy sticks etc, Now i want the best simulation game out now but being as i have not played for a long time i have lost track of everything. I can remember getting the F1 game for sale after Christmas one year and me and my dad would play trying to beat each others lap times haha. So now i want to know from everyone here the users what is the best simulation game out now for PC that will get me back into racing taking up me free time!!

Attachment 1060

I want to know everything, as much as possible on the new simulationgames, game play, tracks, vehicles, drivers for any racing game ( F1, WRC, Offroad, etc )

Thanks
For me Dirt is one of the 'best' simulation rallygames i ever played (i played almost al WRC, CMR, RBR games). I don't know much about circuit simulation games. I don't play them often. But at the moment i'm playing Project Cars, and i like it very much. But i can't really compare with other circuit games.