Liked 227 Times in 119 Posts

Viewing forums in iPad

Anyone else having issues viewing the forums on an iPad? I had no issues until 2/3 months ago, and can no longer view on my iPad; the web address bar is there, but the screen below is blank. Any ideas?

Liked 1,367 Times in 710 Posts
    Try another browser, and see if you get it then.
    In my case it was a corrupt file, that had to do with ads a couple of years back.
    I saw the adress changed to something like Mobic or something, and it went blank.

Liked 227 Times in 119 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulland View Post
    Try another browser, and see if you get it then.
    In my case it was a corrupt file, that had to do with ads a couple of years back.
    I saw the adress changed to something like Mobic or something, and it went blank.
    Thanks for your reply. I have tried it in Safari and Chrome, to no avail......I'm not sure what to try next.

Liked 25 Times in 7 Posts
    I get that every so often on my iPad (and iPhone) due to it throwing up the nag screen suggesting I try out Tapatalk. That nag screen fails to load correctly, leaving a blank page. Presumably the nag screen sets a cookie to say that I've been nagged even if it fails to display correctly, because when I navigate back to the main forum page everything then loads correctly, and continues to do so until the next time it decides I'm due for the Tapatalk nag again. I thought it could be the content-blocker I have installed causing it but haven't bothered investigating further.