Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
    Liked 124 Times in 64 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    Not firing any shots against him, just somewhat disappointed with his performance. Ogier cleaned the road for him for 2 days but Ogier's still infront. Ogier won't have to do this now and that means Ogier most likely will be alot faster.
    Really disappointed with some peoples attitude on this rally. When an underdog does well on some rallies everyone supports them and is disappointed with the end result when it doesn't go well - Tanak and Mikkelson being the best examples. But I really really don't understand when someone like Paddon who has had many podiums this year, storms from 4th to second on one stage and then people say very negative things. "Expected more"

Everyone has favourites I know but be objective people.

Or maybe he should just be quiet and never tell his fans anything like "I will try really hard on this rally, or I really enjoy this day" as then people will not be upset if it doesn't go to plan. I for one like the fact that he tells us when he is trying. rather than blaming tyres....

2. Likes: Adler (20th November 2016),AL14 (20th November 2016),dupanton (20th November 2016),EightGear (20th November 2016),GravelBen (20th November 2016),kirungi okwogera (20th November 2016),leighton323 (20th November 2016),Mirek (20th November 2016),pantealex (20th November 2016),Rallyper (20th November 2016),seb_sh (20th November 2016),skarderud (20th November 2016)
    Liked 76 Times in 38 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    well th..th..th...th...that's all folks

see you in 2017 and try to control yourselves, it was really hard for me to keep you under control this year.
    I do hope not N.O.T.

Liked 1,779 Times in 421 Posts
    Very good! This was first real win for Andreas.. Must be great feeling for him! First two wins arrived on 25th hour of the day and were a bit unexpected and came after the fight was basically lost. Good work!
    And guys, remember, Ogier starts to make mistakes when there is real competition for him (hi do not want to loose, so, he then drives 110 % and then mistakes happen , so, this is good sign! we had competition!
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas

5. Likes: Grundo Farb (20th November 2016),KKS (22nd November 2016),Munkvy (20th November 2016),pantealex (20th November 2016),seb_sh (20th November 2016),sindroms (20th November 2016),skarderud (20th November 2016),spark13 (20th November 2016),TWRC (20th November 2016)
    Liked 544 Times in 302 Posts
    Very good, Andreas. He made Ogier crack and that's pretty rare.

7. Likes: A FONDO (20th November 2016)
    Liked 23 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowSon View Post
    Such a beautiful rally with unique scenery https://twitter.com/jameshunter6789/...06873873543168
    Solid job from Andreas that resulted in a well-deserved victory. Stupid mistake by Ogier that costed him the victory this time. Very poor performance from the self-believer Paddon who memorized one stage and that was everything.
    And fantastic for Neuville - 3rd in the event, 2nd in the PS and a vice-champion. I'm sure he must be the main title contender to Ogier next year, no matter if Andreas drives or not.
    Full highlight video here - did our best considering how much they restrict access. Ogier's lines were super aggressive, particularly on the second passes. Great drive by Mikkelsen, we thought Ogier had him going into Sunday.

https://youtu.be/953FyRD7Q_Y

9. Likes: dimviii (20th November 2016),stefanvv (20th November 2016)
    Liked 9,358 Times in 4,972 Posts
    Really fine win by Mikkelsen, a proper well-earned victory.

It should give him real confidence for next Season.

Liked 544 Times in 302 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grundo Farb View Post
    Really disappointed with some peoples attitude on this rally. When an underdog does well on some rallies everyone supports them and is disappointed with the end result when it doesn't go well - Tanak and Mikkelson being the best examples. But I really really don't understand when someone like Paddon who has had many podiums this year, storms from 4th to second on one stage and then people say very negative things. "Expected more"

Or maybe he should just be quiet and never tell his fans anything like "I will try really hard on this rally, or I really enjoy this day" as then people will not be upset if it doesn't go to plan. I for one like the fact that he tells us when he is trying. rather than blaming tyres....
    Wow, some sensitive people. Since when did critique become illegal? Paddon himself expected more than fourth, so why couldn't we do that too?

Liked 335 Times in 203 Posts
    Molly Taylor wins the championship.
    She was 2nd initially but Mark Pedder takes a 1-minute penalty for check-in early

13. Likes: Mirek (20th November 2016),pantealex (20th November 2016),TWRC (20th November 2016)
    Liked 2,839 Times in 1,612 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grundo Farb View Post

+10
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 2,839 Times in 1,612 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    well th..th..th...th...that's all folks

see you in 2017 and try to control yourselves, it was really hard for me to keep you under control this year.
    We also want to see you more fieldoperative in taking control over us rallyfans. Could it be possible see you in action for example in Finland in 2017?
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...