Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada 2116

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan Reid View Post
    Or maybe they just see that the engine that tests a couple of horspower shy on the dyno gets into the car of the guy they don't want to win. It was the same last year; Ham was unbeatable until he clinched the championship then all of a sudden Nico is unbeatable. That and what's happened this year is all one hell of a coincidence. The only thing that argues against it is that surely they would not be so stupid as to make it so obvious. Almost anything is possible though.
    If it was later in the season, Rosberg was catchable and the constructors was all but sewn up I'd understand why you might think that way but sorry, no.. it's too early, RB and Ferrari are too close and if I was as cynical.. I'd actually expect it to be the other way with them giving their 'homeboy' the boost!

Liked 141 Times in 111 Posts
    Good race for most everybody but Nico. Max has to be driver of the day for his clean defense of his position.
    "Old roats am jake mit goats."
    -- Smokey Stover

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Excellent defense by Max, but according to Nico he couldn't do maximum attack due to fuel limitations .
    “It was difficult, especially with fuel – I nearly ran out of fuel and so that’s why I couldn’t really attack Max properly at the end,” says Rosberg.
    “He did a very good job as well to defend when I was attacking. But then I had to drop back, save fuel, try again,
    May the forza be with you

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    If it was later in the season, Rosberg was catchable and the constructors was all but sewn up I'd understand why you might think that way but sorry, no.. it's too early, RB and Ferrari are too close and if I was as cynical.. I'd actually expect it to be the other way with them giving their 'homeboy' the boost!
    I wouldn't even entertain these conspiracy theorists to be honest. It's nothing other than dumb stupidity to suggest that a team would invest 300 million a year only to sabotage one of their cars.
    Last edited by The Black Knight; 13th June 2016 at 11:36.

5. Likes: Duncan (13th June 2016),henners88 (13th June 2016),jens (14th June 2016)
    Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    I guess nobody wants to talk about the first corner , eh ?

Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts
    Me! Once Moore Lewis puts Nico off track and gets away with it whitout some hefty pnuishment. Really, it´s shameful.

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    It would just end in a flame-war anyway. So maybe it's just best to drop it. There's nothing on that topic that hasn't been said a thousand times before.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 186 Times in 146 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    Assuming you mean Seb's seagulls, yeah, what's up with those Quebecois seagulls? Crazy.

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyL View Post
    Assuming you mean Seb's seagulls, yeah, what's up with those Quebecois seagulls? Crazy.
    But they caused the hillarious interview with Seb and Lewis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpYeiQmgq70
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster View Post
    It would just end in a flame-war anyway. So maybe it's just best to drop it. There's nothing on that topic that hasn't been said a thousand times before.
    You can't get much farther alongside , but why would that make it clear that Nico saved them another complete and utter embarrassment by ducking out of the sliding Lewis's way ?
    You're right .
    Best not to say too much about it .