Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DYTKO Proto

Liked 1,176 Times in 389 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldF View Post
    Thanks br21 & ChassisFlex

Standard parts make more sense considering the price. I know that the Swedish Mirage don’t have FIA homologation. Hope that at least the price is correct because all the rest seems to be bullshit.

I had a look at http://rallycarsforsale.net/?s=dytko&sa=search&scat=0 and there was a Polo with evo X standard parts for 35 900 € http://rallycarsforsale.net/ads/vw-polo-proto-2/ . The Citroen C3 proto for 19 000 € is as I understand only the bodyshell prepared for evo X parts http://rallycarsforsale.net/ads/citr...complete-body/

In general does the customer have to supply the evo parts or does Dytko take care of everything.
    cars for sale like above - you are right with prices/specs.

Rest is how you agreed with Dytkos, they can provide all, or just work and rest is from you, etc.

Liked 248 Times in 125 Posts

Brno, Moravia, CZ (also near Vienna :-D )
    Liked 254 Times in 129 Posts
    I thought they are fully focused on Nissan Micra R4. They said they will prepare Micra during winter, so it is about time. At least for some news about that project.

For me it sounds like Mr. Dytko has ADHD
    Last edited by liposh; 8th December 2017 at 13:39.
    Visit South Moravia. It is the real paradise

Liked 183 Times in 122 Posts
    Dytko 'factory' video.
    https://youtu.be/y-gFnGEfpFY

5. Likes: Rally Power (23rd March 2018)
    Not a DYTKO Production, but still Proto car. This time from Latvia:
    "Finally, we can officially announce that a new prototype rally car, Ford Fiesta NRC, is currently being built in the Neiksans Rallysport workshop. Its first tests will take place in May of this year. The new #NRC or #NeiksansRallyCar is based on a Ford Fiesta chassis, with a 380 horsepower two-litre turbocharged engine producing 700 Nm of torque. 4 wheel drive, sequential gearbox, active centre diff, and long travel suspension will be combined in a single unique solution – NRC Racing Platform.
    “The design and build of this car has definitely begun a new chapter in my own and my team’s history book! I really hope that, a few years from now, this will be a long and special chapter, which is why we decided to go with a personalized name – Neiksans Rally Cars!” comments team principal Maris Neiksans.
    “When we began this ambitious project, there was a single goal – to create a rally car whose performance is comparable or even better than of the current R5 class cars. At the same time, keeping the maintenance costs to a significantly lower level. This is no easy task, but 20 years of experience in racing and the knowledge that has been gained in that time made it possible to accept this challenge,” says the optimistic Maris Neiksans.
    “This car will really be unique, which is why we decided to call it NRC, or Neiksans Rally Car. Despite bits of the suspension being sourced from rally (WRC and R5) and rallycross cars, lots of parts have been designed by our own engineers. Most of the suspension parts for the Ford Fiesta NRC are produced here in Latvia, under my supervision. With that, we are creating a unique racing car platform, on which you can put the body and engine of any other vehicle – thereby increasing the diversity of cars on the rally stages.
    Currently, the car has a nearly finished body shell, a full roll-cage, an adapted body kit, and we are in the process of finalizing the engine, as well as designing and creating the suspension. Even though there is still lots of work on the new car, we have planned an extensive test programme for May, so that our first Neiksans Rally Car is ready to compete in June!” concludes Maris Neiksans.
    The new Ford Fiesta NRC will have national homologation, and meet the technical regulations in the Baltic States, Russia, and the United States. Since each Neiksans Rally Car is a unique rally car, built to meet the specifications of a particular customer, it will be possible to create it in various specifications. First customer cars will be ready for the 2019 rally season.

Car specification:
    High performance 2 liter turbo engine 380Hp, 700Nm (spec with 34mm restrictor)
    5 speed sequential dogbox
    Active center diff
    Long travel suspension 280mm
    R5 / WRC wheel geometry
    AP Racing lightweight brake kit
    Adjustable floor mounted pedal box
    ATL FIA homologated fuel tank
    FIA approved roll cage
    Lightweight Kevlar body kit
    Full Carbon fiber interior"

Info from Neikšans rally sport facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NeiksansRal...w_59FC1Xt8vWq8

7. Likes: Rally Power (23rd March 2018)
    Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by electroliquid View Post
    The new #NRC or #NeiksansRallyCar is based on a Ford Fiesta chassis, with a 380 horsepower two-litre turbocharged engine producing 700 Nm of torque.
    What's the engine base?
    Rally addict since 1982

Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    What's the engine base?
    Well, that's all info, that we have for now...lets wait for some more..

Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    What's the engine base?
    From their facebook page: [engine base] "4B11 and planing to develope Ford for next car"

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by electroliquid View Post
    From their facebook page: [engine base] "4B11 "
    evo x engine code

Liked 1,367 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AdvEvo View Post
    Proto has no Future and it is a big mistake to let these cars compete.

First of all to close to R5. So R5 drivers are not happy about it and will maybe pass dutch events.

Second. Evo s are out of production so parts for the Proto wil be in later stadium hard to get.

Third The dutch RDW MOT station will never approve a car which is made from 2 cars into one.

You buy an R5 of you buy the fia R4 kit. If you want a good 4wd car.

I know it s all to expensive but manufactures make no group N cars anymore. I wish it was different.
    Why is it a mistake?
    If a country allow them, to improve the number of cars in a spectacular and quick class. In many countries we see that many private drivers do not have money to buy a R4 and R5 car.
    If a Protocar can be bought from 30 000€ and upwards, depending on spec.

The function I see them in will be to fill the gap of the N4 cars, not to compete with the international R5s.
    For me this makes sense to get more drivers into a 4wd car on a normal working man salary.