20th February 2016, 15:55
ERT - European Rally Trophy
The European Rally Trophy is composed of the following areas:
- FIA Balkan Rally Trophy (Turkey, Bulgaria, Greece, Romania, Cyprus, Serbia)
- FIA Alpine Rally Trophy (Southern France, Switzerland, Italy, San Marino)
- FIA Iberian Rally Trophy (Spain, Portugal, Azores, Madeira, Canary Islands)
- FIA Benelux Rally Trophy (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Northern France, West Germany, Northern Germany)
- FIA Celtic Rally Trophy (Great Britain, Ireland, Isle of Man)
- FIA Baltic Rally Trophy (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Finland)
- FIA Scandinavian Rally Trophy (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland)
- FIA Central Rally Trophy
(Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Poland, Slovenia, Croatia, Southern Germany)
The Rally Trophy Final will declare the winners of the FIA European Rally Trophy, FIA ERT 2 Trophy, FIA ERT 3 Trophy and FIA ERT Junior Trophy.
The following drivers and co-drivers will be eligible in the Trophy Final:
- The 3 highest scoring ERT drivers and co-drivers from each area
- The 3 highest scoring ERT 2 drivers and co-drivers from each area
- The 3 highest scoring ERT 3 drivers and co-drivers from each area
20th February 2016, 15:55
So, it is not a 24 rounds calendar but 24 qualification rouds to final. Strange, something different
20th February 2016, 19:42
21st February 2016, 07:51
where will be the Rally Trophy Final?
21st February 2016, 09:55
I hope it will work. Honestly, that's the only way to see it working in fact. None will travel to do an european tier 3 championships. But 4-5 events close to home, with a nice final in a nice european place, it can work.
It's a bit the same as french cup, with european perspective.
21st February 2016, 12:08
21st February 2016, 13:43
Final event still unknown.
21st February 2016, 13:54
FIA Balkan Rally Trophy - Arad, Sredna Gora, Marmaris, Delta (RO), Bulgaria, Sliven and Serbia -> 7 events
FIA Alpine Rally Trophy - Lorraine and Valais -> 2 events
FIA Iberian Rally Trophy - Sierra Morena, Madeira and Asturias -> 3 events
FIA Benelux Rally Trophy - Lausitz -> 1 event
FIA Celtic Rally Trophy - West Cork, Lakes, Donegal and Ulster -> 4 events
FIA Baltic Rally Trophy NO EVENTS YET
FIA Scandinavian Rally Trophy - Denmark -> 1 event
FIA Central Rally Trophy - Velenje, Český Krumlov, Hustopeče, Delta (CRO), Croatia, Waldviertel -> 6 events
21st February 2016, 14:01
So the Nordic + Baltic countries have one rally in Denmark that is still not approved. This bounds for success!
Originally Posted by Jack4688`
Likes: itix (22nd February 2016),Jack4688` (22nd February 2016)
21st February 2016, 15:03
Whose idea was that ?
Originally Posted by Andre Oliveira
Likes: Jack4688` (22nd February 2016)