Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 33 Times in 19 Posts
    I´d rather say the Opel Calibra for instance (as a wose car,cause it was a beautiful one).

But fo me the bigest failure (considering the ambitions) was the Nissan Sunny, an amazing car, with the highest technology, good budget and drivers, bu no result at all.
    Zeque
    Argentina

Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    It is amazing, given their successes in different eras before and after, that Citroen ever got it so wrong with the BX4TC. They went about a return to rallying in all the right ways - using the Visa programme to first mould a team and gain recent experience of International rallying. Then the car they produced, late, was the BX4TC......

Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZequeArgentina
    the bigest failure (considering the ambitions) was the Nissan Sunny, an amazing car, with the highest technology, good budget and drivers, bu no result at all.
    The GpB 4wd Sunny was fundamentally flawed in its technology. Too small an intercooler, badly located, meant it never had the power of its opposition and only showed promise in cold conditions.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarek Z
    Yes, Catiocha7 is lucky that he didn't see the front of this car...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Can anyone confirm the urban myth that Citroen crushed the majority of these cars?
    I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomski
    Can anyone confirm the urban myth that Citroen crushed the majority of these cars?
    http://www.forum-auto.com/sport-auto...ujet378157.htm

Liked 657 Times in 352 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FAL
    The GpB 4wd Sunny was fundamentally flawed in its technology.
    Nissan Sunny GTI-R was Group A car.

Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    Thanks for correcting typing mistake - all this adoration of Gp B on here must be affecting keyboards! (not that original GpA was a much better category and only major changes made it something remotely comparable to the old sensible Gp2 that allowed modification of cars that were a poor basic design....)

Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts
    That car competes with the ugliest and worse car ever with none other than....... Dadaa Citroen Visa http://faimg1.forum-auto.com/mesimag...5/DSC03244.JPG

It is hard to imagine now how bad and ugly rallycars they made in past.

Although I must say I'm not a big fan of the C4's livery, but that's another matter...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by COD
    That car competes with the ugliest and worse car ever with none other than....... Dadaa Citroen Visa http://faimg1.forum-auto.com/mesimag...5/DSC03244.JPG

It is hard to imagine now how bad and ugly rallycars they made in past.
    Visa Mille Pistes was absolutely not ridiculous. A great "school rally car" and in 1984 finds a better ratio price/performance...
    The Bx4TC was a disaster. No development, an outdated architecture and a ridiculous budget.
    It remains at least the only failure of Citroën, which is not the case of others manufacturers...

Ps: aesthetic is subjective, thus I can as say I find Audi SQ S1, Lancia S4 and Bx 4TC really hideous?