Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Arnold Triyudho Wardono's Avatar
    Liked 122 Times in 77 Posts
    How about the TV coverages..??
    I hope they'll follow Special Stages style..

2. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (24th September 2015)
    Liked 9,258 Times in 4,912 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold Triyudho Wardono View Post
    How about the TV coverages..??
    I hope they'll follow Special Stages style..
    Good point. TV coverage is vital to get the BRC much needed publicity. 'Motors TV' will be better than nothing, but it could really do with a mainstream channel picking it up.
    Sky Sports used to cover the BRC a few years back and so might show it again..
    #M-SPORTER

Liked 1,243 Times in 675 Posts
    ITV4, just like the BTCC would be the best option. However, would they want it - it would only get very small audiences. Even the WRC doesn't get great figures.

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

5. Likes: Jack4688` (25th September 2015)
    I need the example of BRC2 cars..!
    Last edited by Arnold Triyudho Wardono; 25th September 2015 at 02:18.

Liked 2,261 Times in 892 Posts
    If anyone wants to be the new Vauxhall works driver in the UK here you go: http://www.vauxhallmotorsport.co.uk/...r-vacancy/c66t

It was interesting to hear BRC Manager Iain Campbell on the Absolute Rally show. Right now he's not able to put a rough number on entries for next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal the 2nd View Post
    Regards other possible contenders certainly in R5 cars David Bogie and Stephen Petch would be likley candidates to step up from their regional programmes in Fiestas.
    It could be easy for them (just change the rear wing & doing some tweaks). And I hope Petch would still able to upload his onboards on YT.

Liked 1,367 Times in 710 Posts
    Seems like the facebook page is more current than the webpage.
    https://www.facebook.com/msabrc

10. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (30th September 2015),Rally Power (30th September 2015)
    Liked 1,523 Times in 655 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
    If anyone wants to be the new Vauxhall works driver in the UK here you go: http://www.vauxhallmotorsport.co.uk/...r-vacancy/c66t
    Hopefully the BRC banner on there, which is taken from the BRC themselves, featuring the works 208 R5 is indicative of something... As I said earlier in the year, I really hope Peugeot UK fund an R5 BRC campaign for Ingram, but it's seemingly all gone a bit quiet on their front. I don't think he's even confirmed to be in an R5 208 for Rally GB yet?

Simpsons Skoda have also copied and pasted a couple of post from the official BRC page on Facebook, amongst a load of Fabia R5 stuff from ERC and WRC2. To answer my own question from the last BRC thread, according to the Simpsons Skoda homepage (who are a Skoda dealer) they're getting a R5 Fabia, though I have no idea how long ago they put this up:
    Besides all this, Simpsons will shortly be the proud owners of the latest generation Fabia R5 Rally Cars direct from ŠKODA Motorsport. To keep up to date with the latest Simpsons ŠKODA Motorsport news, follow us on our Simpsons ŠKODA Motorsport Facebook page and Twitter for live rally updates!
    (This is from near to the bottom of this page: http://www.simpsonsskoda.co.uk/.)

The BRC Facebook page/Motorsport News have confirmed that Bogie is indeed planning to do the championship.
    Last edited by the sniper; 16th October 2015 at 05:48.

Quote Originally Posted by the sniper View Post
    Hopefully the BRC banner on there, which is taken from the BRC themselves, featuring the works 208 R5 is indicative of something... As I said earlier in the year, I really hope Peugeot UK fund an R5 BRC campaign for Ingram, but it's seemingly all gone a bit quiet on their front. I don't think he's even confirmed to be in an R5 208 for Rally GB yet?
    I think the use of the 208 is in hope rather than actually being a sign of anything. Like you I'd love to see those dealer teams getting involved. Maybe that's a bit much to ask for year one?

According to the Absolute Rally show as of this week Ingram was still working on a Rally GB deal. I thought he was supposed to be doing the Cambrian or a similar event in the car but I'm not sure that's happening either. I'd be interested to see who Dmack put in the Fiesta alongside Vatanen next year. I'd assume Tom Cave but not sure if they'll opt for a different Brit.

For what it's worth Ingram just announced he's doing GB in a JWRC DS3. Maybe that gives a bit of insight into what he's planning for next year.

14. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (9th November 2015)