Thread: School Children

Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts

School Children

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/gr...ant-verstappen
    Romain Grosjean has hit out at Formula 1 rival Max Verstappen for failing to own up to his Monaco Grand Prix mistake.
    The secret to winning races: More Throttle, Less Brake.

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Massa's criticism was unwarranted given that he had a one race ban in his first year when he was 21.

I think Grosjean is on the mark though.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Massa would want to shut up given that he, after many years in F1, still gets embroiled in stupid accidents. Lets not forget about Germany last year where he took out Kevin Magnussen and that's just the tip of the iceberg for the things he has done throughout the years but according to Massa, it's never his fault. He's a nice guy, Massa is, but he need to take a look at himself and his own record before criticizing others because if there's one driver on the grid that never takes responsibility for their own mistakes it's Massa. He always blames the other person but there's only one common denominator between all the accidents he has had and that's Massa himself.

As for Grosjean's comments, I don't really see an issue with it. Max should own up to it and I think Grosjean's comments are pretty fair given the circumstances.

Oh yeah, and Vettel too, he never takes responsibility for his mistakes either.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for sharing this school children link here. I will make sure that I check all the edubirdie reviews once I am done reading the information provided in this link. It will be useful for me, and I want that.

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CohenLincoln View Post
    Thanks for sharing this school children link here. I will make sure that I check all the edubirdie reviews once I am done reading the information provided in this link. It will be useful for me, and I want that.
    I like beef. Cows aren't safe around me.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

6. Likes: Zico (21st December 2019)