Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    Liked 544 Times in 302 Posts
    Downloading it again as I've invested myself a new computer, only got to play it for 4 hours until my old computer got mad. But for the 4 hours I've played it was quite ''meh'', not bad but not great either. Dirt Rally was far more fun to drive.

RAS007, I found the Fiesta R5 very tail happy!

Liked 1,878 Times in 734 Posts
    Playing a Norwegian league live called Dirt Stagetime NO if anyone's bothered to have a look, driving WRC in Wales!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e3K-p0_oHE
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

3. Likes: Adler (2nd November 2017)
    Liked 112 Times in 41 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNorway View Post
    Playing a Norwegian league live called Dirt Stagetime NO if anyone's bothered to have a look, driving WRC in Wales!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e3K-p0_oHE
    Proper driving! ...If you still enjoy dirt rally, you could join "German RallyCup", it is probably the last active league on PS4...btw this week is rally wales...

Liked 1,878 Times in 734 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Adler View Post
    Proper driving! ...If you still enjoy dirt rally, you could join "German RallyCup", it is probably the last active league on PS4...btw this week is rally wales...
    Thanks! I do! Tried Dirt 4 again the other day to see if a miracle had happened, but nope!
    Ok cool, i get more than enough driving on the Norwegian league, we drive a 12 stage WRC and WRC2 rally and a test rally every 20 days or so on all platforms.
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

6. Likes: Adler (8th November 2017)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I love Dirt 4, it's my favourite racing sim up to date. Will definitely check out German RallyCup, I was looking for a good league for PS4 lately.

Regards,

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Well, it turns out I've been playing Dirt Rally with the wrong default steering linearity settings of 0 for the past two freakin years!!!

Today I was experimenting with setup and thought I'd try setting steering linearity to -12. I had to then increase the sensitivity by reducing steering range as the steering range had then became too large but once that was done the game has suddenly come alive!

I now have far, far better precision, steering resolution, better FFB, the cars now handle exactly as they should, you can now throw them about showboating in full control.
    It feels almost like a real rally sim now and the 205 T16 has gone from being a total animal that was very difficult to drive to being the best car in the game. Cant believe it!

So.... if you havent been running it on -12 for steering linearity you owe it to yourself to try it. You will thank me later..

Enjoy...

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    So.... if you havent been running it on -12 for steering linearity you owe it to yourself to try it. You will thank me later..
    Tried it. Awful
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 9,258 Times in 4,912 Posts
    Looks surprisingly ok based on the old Fiesta !

#M-SPORTER

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Enjoying the video from OR