Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 666 Times in 464 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steveaki13 View Post
    Why is everyone taking Tazzie Bears side?

Is it cause Money is offered?
    Taz is already going to be broke at season end for paying out all the money for McLaren not being on the podium. And if and when he starts adding Alonso to his Pickems, he will drop like a rock. It's a win/win situation for you Steve. If Taz doesn't start including Alonso in his Pickems, we can all call him out for talking a big game and then abandoning 6/10ths!

2. Likes: Mia 01 (23rd April 2015)
    Liked 643 Times in 508 Posts
    Mark and Mintie, I really appreciate the work you guys put into this site, so it is with much respect and humility that I request an update in the standings. I know Steve has a fairly substantial upper hand in this years championship, but I am not about to go down without a fight.
    May the forza be with you

4. Likes: COD (12th May 2015),steveaki13 (11th May 2015)
    Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    Mark and Mintie, I really appreciate the work you guys put into this site, so it is with much respect and humility that I request an update in the standings. I know Steve has a fairly substantial upper hand in this years championship, but I am not about to go down without a fight.
    Or we call the season done now? I will take the crown now before I start plummeting......
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

6. Likes: Tazio (12th May 2015)
    Liked 666 Times in 464 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steveaki13 View Post
    Or we call the season done now? I will take the crown now before I start plummeting......
    Tazzy is in dire straights. His FGP team took stock in McLaren, and you're owning him in Pickems. He will be drinking even more than usual, and begging for something to change. Mark might even get cash in the mail in a plain envelope.

Look at the bright side Taz. I almost always suck at Pickems, and last year I thought that Lotus will pull the team up again. I've been there. Me and Mia were fighting for the last three podium steps in FGP last year.

8. Likes: Mia 01 (12th May 2015)
    Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Spain pickems results are delayed until next week as I'm far too busy sitting on a beach in Mallorca
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

10. Likes: COD (12th May 2015),Mia 01 (12th May 2015)
    Liked 643 Times in 508 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airshifter View Post
    Tazzy is in dire straights. His FGP team took stock in McLaren, and you're owning him in Pickems. He will be drinking even more than usual, and begging for something to change. Mark might even get cash in the mail in a plain envelope.

Look at the bright side Taz. I almost always suck at Pickems, and last year I thought that Lotus will pull the team up again. I've been there. Me and Mia were fighting for the last three podium steps in FGP last year.
    It's all good bro, it will be a relief when my rein as pick'ems champ ends, and I can finally remove the crown. My only regret is that the book I won two years ago, and sent off to travel around the forum has been absconded by evil elements of this forum
    Last edited by Tazio; 12th May 2015 at 16:54.
    May the forza be with you