Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts

Rosberg is a broken man

Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 146 Times in 113 Posts
    Broken? Come on man!

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Complaining about nothing at the weekend just made him look weak and broken. I think he has ran out of ideas to beat Lewis and knows the only way he is going to be him over the course of a season is in a superior car. Just lets hope that Lewis is first man on track for qualifying in Monaco this year.

Liked 146 Times in 113 Posts
    See! Look what you've done Mark??? Now we just have to wait for truefan and rjbetty to get in on this circlejerk, and this fred will be hell on the internet. You're supposed to be impartial!

That other German who flew a plane full of passengers into a mountain side was a broken man. Rosberg is just going through a challenging period of is career, of which he has no answer for atm.

5. Likes: steveaki13 (14th April 2015),Tazio (13th April 2015)
    Liked 644 Times in 509 Posts
    This is in very poor taste, you're better than that Mark!
    He is a beaten man, but anyone that does 200mp/h around a road cross with the skill and nerve that he displays is in working order.
    May the forza be with you

7. Likes: steveaki13 (14th April 2015)
    Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts
    Last season, Rosberg managed to keep the WDC battle all the way to the final race of the season even though we know that it was due to varios miraculous incidents, accidents, and engine explosions all of which gave him quite a bit of luck. So this season I think he really starts feeling truly frustrated, or perhaps being exposed as another also-run, now that he can't get ahead of his teammate three races in a row. It's a terrible feeling, but I think Nico eventually will have to learn how to put a "Barrichello smile" on his face.

Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    Mark you copying my post verbatim?

http://www.motorsportforums.com/show...=1#post1047998
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Well, since the old "lit match under the seat" trick didn't work (Come on, man! That always works! Does Hamilton have asbestos underwear or something?!) and Rosberg is now down 0 for 3 in poles and results, if he's not emotionally broken, he's certainly emotionally bent.

I like Nico. But his recent comments and his body language and odd facial expressions during FIA press conferences says that Hamilton is dancing around in his head now. Just my feeling, but I'm thinking that if Hamilton gets a win from pole this weekend and gets a couple of more wins (poles aside) before Nico gets his first win, whether he's #2 in his own head or not, Toto and/or Niki will be delivering some sad news to Nico, should there be an opportunity for close battle with Hamilton on track. So he might want to arrange some group therapy sessions with Gerhard Berger, David Coulthard, Eddie Irvine and Rubens Barrichello before that happens. They can surely walk him through this difficult reality smack, should this come to pass.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts
    Because Lewis has got to him and is laughing about him ,Nico looks a beaten man .Last year he set his car up for quail,and he out qualified Lewis on poles many times,but now realized that Lewis was setting his car up for the race and was not to fussed about the pole ,more for the race win .Just hope he dosnt revert to dirty tricks again !

Liked 1,075 Times in 601 Posts
    This says to me that Rosberg is already beaten:
    "Lewis is driving very slowly, tell him to speed up."

Say what? Why not pass him? or has Rosberg been told, 'You're #2'?
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."

13. Likes: driveace (15th April 2015),truefan72 (13th April 2015)