Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chloe_clio
    Hi guys im new to the forum, i went to brands and rockingham rockingham was wicked, i support chilton but his fight with oslo-cole was wicked, he deserved that 2nd. As for the incident in race 2 i saw neal in the air but havent had time to watch the race on tv, im beginning to not like neal though, and am losing faith on Leggate, Kart world cant seem to get there act together, she doesnt seem to have that racing edge whether or not thats because of her car or not i dont know.

only been supporting the btccc this season am an f1 fan, so correct me nicely if im wrong X
    Welcome to the forum Chloe

I'm guessing you didn't notice her fight back in race 3 at Brands after being knocked out of race 1 with heavy car damage. She was on course for a similar race 3 before Jim Pocklington took her out. Anyone who has any doubts of her racing ability should have seen her race at rounds 1 and 2 of the EERC Britcar PS1 championship at Silverstone in March. She completely dominated her class, winning both races and taking pole and fastest race laps. She even beat most of the cars in the class above.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Would the Dunlop Sport Maxx series be a good choice to join the BTCC? Or maybe Britcar or MG Trophy series?

Regarding 'RIP Rockingham', what a load of rubbish! A property company has brought it from BMW but they getting more and more races there. They are keen to get BSB, IndyCar and Moto GP there, along with bringing the BTCC back for many years to come!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mattie007

Regarding 'RIP Rockingham', what a load of rubbish! A property company has brought it from BMW but they getting more and more races there. They are keen to get BSB, IndyCar and Moto GP there, along with bringing the BTCC back for many years to come!
    just to correct you, rockingham's ex pr man made it clear that BMW at no time had ownership of rockingham.
    Hear the thunder, feel the power.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    PHP Code:
    I'm guessing you didn't notice her fight back in race 3 at Brands after being knocked out of race 1 with heavy car damage
    thanks for the welcome guys, i completely agree she did a brilliant job then and fair play to her but i just mean that its not really consistent but whether or not thats down to her car or not i dont really know what do you think?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    matt neal also annoyed me after watching the race he blame two people for going for spaces that weren't there and from my opinion he looked like he moved over onto chilton and turkington so he was the one going for the space that wasnt there...
    and after all 'rubbings racing' i quote from days of thunder the character who plays tom cruises team boss. quality film...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    apart from the stupid comments from Matt Squeal (heck I love that name!) about the incident - what really annoyed me was his saunter across the circuit back to the paddock - he never once looked to see if a car was coming and Jason Hughes was coming round at racing speed way behind the pack. He should know better and set a better standard to others.
    I've got friends racing all over the world.... good luck to you all.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chloe_clio
    PHP Code:
    I'm guessing you didn't notice her fight back in race 3 at Brands after being knocked out of race 1 with heavy car damage
    thanks for the welcome guys, i completely agree she did a brilliant job then and fair play to her but i just mean that its not really consistent but whether or not thats down to her car or not i dont really know what do you think?
    It is difficult to be consistent when you keep getting knocked off and your engine blows though!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I Agree When Kartworld Get There Car Up To Speed Jason And Fiona Will Be Up There And Get A Few Points Here And There
    office chair racing champion 2006 :burnout:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    mmm any likely hood of kartworld of getting there act together?
    Neal acted like an idiot the play back of him slapping his head and thumbs up at chilton while the race carried on was childish and as someone mentioned dangerous. hey ho
    onslo-cole and chilton though was good to see them both behaving like pro's especially as at the track chilton got out the car and said genuinly he really enjoyed it even though he lost, shame neal wasnt behaving as mature on the day

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggate Fan
    It is difficult to be consistent when you keep getting knocked off and your engine blows though!
    She didn't have these problems last year.. Personally, I think she has made a wrong move with the MG at Kartworld. 1 finish in 6 races..

She should have stayed with her original choice for 2007!