Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts

Motorsport Magazine digital version

I've got some questions about the Motorsport Magazine android digital verison which I'm hoping someone can answer. My father is looking into changing to it because our postal service in South Africa has just failed completely now and it's 50/50 if you get the printed version. So here goes:

1. What is the average size of each month's magazine to download? Will need this to determine his cap limit.

2. Is it possible to create the pages into pdf? The reason for asking is he has the whole collection from the 60s onwards and obviously wants to store them for future reference.
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion:

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce D View Post
    2. Is it possible to create the pages into pdf? The reason for asking is he has the whole collection from the 60s onwards and obviously wants to store them for future reference.
    Do you have a scanner?
    Sitting on my desk is a straight path scanner which scans straight to PDF.
    Adobe Acrobat will also "print" from JPG, doc, xls, etc etc etc (ATM, KFC, BBQ) into PDF.

If you weren't fussy about using a guillotine on the physical magazines, that's only 660 issues to scan. That job would be over within a week.
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    Thanks Rollo, but I wasn't being clear. I meant could you turn the tablet digital version into a pdf file? You wouldn't need to scan the old Motorsports, he has their dvd archives already and the 2000s are available online.
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion:

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce D View Post
    I meant could you turn the tablet digital version into a pdf file?
    Only if it was either a:
    PDF, bitmap, GIF, HTML, XML, KML, WML, JPEG, Excel, Word, WordPerfect, Power Point, Publisher, One Note, PCX, PNG, Post Script, Text file, TIFF or XPS file.

Abode Acrobat supports all of those things.
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!