Ferrari enter the 2015 FIA Formula One World Championship having met all of their pre-season testing goals, according to team principal Maurizio Arrivabene.
The Italian team went into testing under pressure, after a first winless season in more than two decades in 2014 led to a significant management reshuffle over the winter. They left on a high, however, in particular buoyed by what they believe are clear gains with their 2015 car.
"The SF15-T is behaving as we'd expected. Kimi [Raikkonen], who drove last year's car, sees an improvement and Sebastian [Vettel] is also happy," Arrivabene said.
"Now, I can say that we have reached our objectives. But we all have our feet on the ground, because we know the other teams aren't sleeping.
"It's clear that Mercedes is there, but we have to concentrate on ourselves. At the moment we have a rough idea of our position relative to the opposition, but we know everyone follows different test programmes. Therefore, we are following ours, with concentration and discipline, which I believe are the keys to success. I have spoken to the team and I have made this clear."
Technical director James Allison was similarly positive about Ferrari's development, adding: "We leave the winter testing pretty happy with the way the car is performing, the way the test has been done and the way the team is operating."
Ferrari finished fourth in the 2014 constructors' championship, with Fernando Alonso's second place in Hungary their best result of the year.

For tickets to 2015 FORMULA 1 races, click here.
For FORMULA 1 merchandise,