Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

GT4 driving times

I saw this thread was gone too and I dont truly remember what times the members were done but decided to put this thread up again because I think GT4 deserves even as an older game some kind of thread for times.. Also I remember someone asked about the GT4 competition but as it didnt camed maybe sometimes in this thread GT4 players could challenge out other forumers for duel or just look up the times.. The last thread was for Nordschleife and today I done some times there in fact I wanted to see how close I can get others..

Here are my Nordschleife GT4 times! (all racing car times are done at arcade with normal spec car and with racing-mediums) The slow run time with Fiat500R if someone wants to try to beat it with similar normal Fiat 500R was done with sport-softs) .All times are done without hitting to a wall. Also them has been done at 1 single lap so them isnt perfect and I know someone can beat them for sure or has already beaten. Still any talk of GT4 and for the times or even challenges are more than welcome.

C.Gr: Toyota Minolta 88 C-V 5.24.613
    prototype: Audi R8 5.32.596
    LM-GTP: Toyota GT-One TS020´99: 5.41.481
    B.gr rally: Lancia Delta S4 6.40.839
    WRC: Hyundai Accent WRC 7.10.304
    fun slow run: Fiat 500R 14.08.929 (Subaru 360 has been slowest car I have got around the ring.. it was something like almost 30 seconds even behind the Fiat,has tried to go around ring at Benz 2hp carriage model but stucked to one uphill)
    Schlesser-Aventures

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    if i find a bit of time then i'll have a go in a car..but my all time favourite gran tourismo track is the full grand valley. I love driving on that track.
    How do I print my voicemail?
    http://www.surrealillusions.co.uk - motorsport photos :)

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by real_illusions
    if i find a bit of time then i'll have a go in a car..but my all time favourite gran tourismo track is the full grand valley. I love driving on that track.
    Enjoy that one as well

I'll post my times when I get a chance.
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 34 Times in 15 Posts
    Might have a crack tonight!
    Twitter - @Rallycameraman

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Nurburgring Nordschleife
    Formula Grand Turismo

4:58.2 or thereabouts. I'll check the time to .001 of a second when I next go on.

Here are my times for:

Nurburgring:

Minolta Toyota 88C-V - 5:48.863
    Audi R8 - 5:51.290
    Tommy Kaira ZZ11 - 5:54.100
    Impreza STI Spec C - 6.18.129

Grand Valley Speedway

Impreza STI Spec C - 1:40.622
    Audi R8 - 1:28.856
    Stock standatd BMW Z4 off the showroom floor - 2:20.436

And just for a hoot :

Las Vegas 400M drag strip:

Diamler Motor Carriage 1886 - 1:35.916 ( or 1 year and 35 days )
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Quote Originally Posted by Malllen
    Nurburgring Nordschleife
    Formula Grand Turismo

4:58.2 or thereabouts. I'll check the time to .001 of a second when I next go on.
    Thats bloody quick hock:

Liked 34 Times in 15 Posts
    I could never do an under 5 minute time!
    Twitter - @Rallycameraman

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    did a 5.45 in the old jag le mans car (purple, and yellow), last night that was with softs on the front and mediums on the rear, that thing is bloody quick 900+ bhp, that was only the 2nd lap around the ring in that car, with qualy tyres it could go much quicker, that car likes going sideways which is fun!
    team156.co.uk

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I dont truly know what my time would be at GT4 Formula. In GT3 I had the Formula but in this I have been too lazy to do 24 hour races. OK with B spec mode its 8 hours a race in minimum but just havent wanted to run it. I have the Sauber C9 too and its my fav car to drive. I won it when beaten the Formula championship with the C.gr Toyota-Minolta. in some races you dont have a hope to win but some were quite easy .

I will try some other tracks lately and with normal cars. In the ring I see I do quite well with the GT cars.

Anyway if I remember right heres one GT time more: no cutting in last corners,done in arcade with racing mediums using the controller: 3.11.403 with Audi R8 at Circuit de la sarthe 1. With the lap like that you would have taken quickest lap in Le Mans circuit by 18 seconds
    Schlesser-Aventures