Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 27 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by COD
    That's what I would like to know too
    And what is the crap...? I do understand of the words of wilson sr. they found money for 16 rounds. There was money for a couple of 12 rounds.
    He say something about wrc radio.

You can't denied Latvala is for some comming years the (future)Ford driver and Ford pays the entry of Mikkelsen.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FocusChampion
    And what is the crap...? I do understand of the words of wilson sr. they found money for 16 rounds. There was money for a couple of 12 rounds.

You can't denied Latvala is for some comming years the (future)Ford driver and Ford pays the entry of Mikkelsen.
    you dont understand that the people who is backing Latvala are not so very poor, they can buy m-sport if needed with their pocket money.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    you dont understand that the people who is backing Latvala are not so very poor, they can buy m-sport if needed with their pocket money.
    Right...

Manager
    Liked 73 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    Back pocket or side pocket money ...
    There are two rules for success
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJippo
    Back pocket or side pocket money ...
    You know well, the pocket the hand happens to go first in.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts

"They found" can and pretty sure does mean the people behind Latvala. To give the impression that Ford put the money in is in their interest. Like Tomi said, they can afford to buy M-Sport if needed.

And Mikkelsen, like I said name of the entrant doesn't mean a thing. It may well be, that their contract with Mikkelsen says that he has to pay XXX.XXX€ / race and that summ includes entryfee. Now who really pays it then???

Quote Originally Posted by COD
    "They found" can and pretty sure does mean the people behind Latvala. To give the impression that Ford put the money in is in their interest. Like Tomi said, they can afford to buy M-Sport if needed.

And Mikkelsen, like I said name of the entrant doesn't mean a thing. It may well be, that their contract with Mikkelsen says that he has to pay XXX.XXX€ / race and that summ includes entryfee. Now who really pays it then???
    Hmmm, so you think my vision is rubish... that is not nice!

Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts
    Hmmm, so you think my vision is rubish... that is not nice!

We were just asking for basis of what you were saying. If you have evidence of it, I would reconsider. Nothing against you personally.