Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Guns Guns Guns, Now Paris!

Well, they have started a debate already in European countries about how to restrict accessibility to guns and more stringent and more stringent enforcement of current law.
    Will it become a EU mandated set of laws?

Since the events of Paris today, it seems that some of those with an avowed and unyielding nature in our country have expressed that if there were guns available then there would not have been any or at least fewer deaths. For the uniformed two of the victims had guns.
    It was then stated that those with ties to our three lettered body that wants everyone to be a Wyatt Earp or Pat Garret that the more guns in the hands of citizens would reduce mass killings and that we have had a reduction in such. Hmmm, what planet?

How on earth is Hasselbeck (female) an expert on guns?

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

3. Likes: odykas (8th January 2015)
    Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts
    A handgun held by the most experienced policeman cannot compete or compare to a Kalisnakov held by terrorists bent on killing as many as possible in the shortest of time .
    My concern was the injured policeman on the pavement pleading to be spared,but the evil bast***s even went over to finish him off !
    How barbaric was this ? And the slaying in London of Lee Rigby ?

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts

Guns Guns Guns, Now Paris!

Would you expect a newspaper office to have sufficient weaponry to fight off an attack by what appears to be trained soldiers.

Whatever the root causes of this it has nothing to do with gun control. So if you think you can score cheap points off the back of it please stop.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

6. Likes: henners88 (8th January 2015)
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Would you expect a newspaper office to have sufficient weaponry to fight off an attack by what appears to be trained soldiers.

Whatever the root causes of this it has nothing to do with gun control. So if you think you can score cheap points off the back of it please stop.
    Hold on there partner. "Cheap points". No attempt by me to try to gain anything but state the obvious. That Schemke and now you are in a tither and take umbrage at the fact that these guns were/are available to the likes of these terrorists so easily should be a cause for alarm. That Fox Noise made this an issue in this country is another reason to fear the proliferation and ease to get what one wants. And, you Mark as the forum owner (I believe) should take note that two police officers (armed) were there. Are you suggesting because they are dead they were not trained?

Again, cheap points are not why I am posting this.So to you I say,please stop trying to psychoanalyze my intent.

Liked 141 Times in 111 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post

Mark, you're thinking much too clearly here. Not in the best traditions of the forum.

A shame what happened. Agree it has nothing to do with gun control, on either side of the argument. More to do with fanatics and twisting of religion.
    "Old roats am jake mit goats."
    -- Smokey Stover

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spafranco View Post
    ... That Schemke and now you are in a tither and take umbrage at the fact that these guns were/are available to the likes of these terrorists so easily should be a cause for alarm. ....
    ???

When on earth did I say that?
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Je suis Charlie
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

11. Likes: henners88 (8th January 2015),Mark (8th January 2015)
    Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    One must wonder how incredibly tiny these chaps manhood must be if the are this insecure about a cartoon.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    Whilst no fan of guns, I think this case further highlights that religion of any type, particularly the abrahamic ones, have no place in modern society
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

14. Likes: janvanvurpa (8th January 2015),odykas (9th January 2015)