Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 467 Times in 284 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steveaki13 View Post
    He has amazed me this season.

I mean at Toro Rosso and HRT he looked OK, but nothing world class and yet this season he has won 3 races that Mercedes have given him the chance to, performed amazing overtakes and defended and battled hard without contact.

Its only his first season at the front of F1, but he looks at home. He looks all round more comfortable than Mark Webber did at the front.
    Which reveals how ENORMOUS is the difference between a top team and a midfield one.Not only the car itself but also the engineering work, the ability to create a complete setup on Friday and the resource to quickly calculate sudden changes of variables during a race. I confess I saw nothing in him before going to RBR, he seemed even slower than Vergne and I thought they take him just because his Australia is a huge market for the drink. Now I wonder what would have happened if Hulk was taken in one of the top teams.

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steveaki13 View Post
    He has amazed me this season.

I mean at Toro Rosso and HRT he looked OK, but nothing world class and yet this season he has won 3 races that Mercedes have given him the chance to, performed amazing overtakes and defended and battled hard without contact.
    Yep, surprised me too. It's been a real pleasure to see the difference between the two team mates, one that's relishing the chance to finish on the podium and the other who's whining about not being able to finish on the podium. I've not rated Vettel for the last few years, but the way that Ricciardo has upstaged him this year is nothing short of embarrassing.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

3. Likes: Mark (7th November 2014)