Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 84 Times in 63 Posts
    I'd give it an 8/10. After Sochi pretty much anything would have looked good, but there was a bunch of midfield stuff going on throughout in addition to the Hamilton/Rosberg fight at the front.

I'd have given it 9 if there had been a few more cars. No Caterham and Marussia, obviously, but also no Force India after the first lap and only one Sauber.

Liked 467 Times in 284 Posts
    Straight 9 from me. We missed some three-way battle with 7 overtakes for the win, but the rest of the field were everybody against everybody, wonderful race to watch.

Liked 20 Times in 9 Posts
    Very nice racetrack the usa one. Best so far!

4. Likes: Duncan (3rd November 2014)
    Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    Excellent race I think. 8/10 for plenty of battles, a good track, an overtake for the lead change (that actually gets it more points in my book) and the fact that it managed to keep me awake till 3 bloody am in the morning - and that Storm Jr kept waking up due to congested nose/throat
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    It livened up a bit in the last third, but I found turns 3 through to 9 so frustrating pushing everyone into single file.

Decent race, but no classic 6/10

Liked 41 Times in 26 Posts
    Always pleasant to watch a race on a Monday morning.

The race had its moments and was entertaining. Mercedes did what Mercedes have done so well in 2014. 7/10.

I am very disappointed at how reluctant stewards appear to be in policing the track boundary - the "virtual wall" if you will.

To my mind, if 4 wheels cross the white line it is an immediate drive through. If 2 wheels cross its a strike and 3 strikes earns a drive through.

I don't see the boundary as advisory, it is more of a safety feature and should be respected. I rarely see anyone putting 4 wheels across the line in Monaco and don't know why it is normal business at most other tracks. It really does affect the races and the racing.

P.S. If double points has a hand in deciding the 2014 championship then someone should be kicked square in the nuts.

Double points may see the wrong name go into the history books. Terrible.

8. Likes: steveaki13 (6th November 2014)
    Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    Plenty of wrong names already in the history books due to various reasons
    Tito Vilanova = :champion: