Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 490
  1. #461
    Senior Member skarderud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    lillehammer
    Posts
    786
    Like
    598
    Liked 225 Times in 107 Posts
    If this new "R3" class going to happen, what happens to the R4 kit, and what kind of rules is possible?
    I really hopes FIA give this a real chance, not strangle it before it even start.

    Sent fra min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
    Radioreporter @ www.radiomotor.no

    KNA Lillehammer Motorsport

  2. #462
    Senior Member Rally Power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,053
    Like
    2,427
    Liked 1,742 Times in 816 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skarderud View Post
    If this new "R3" class going to happen, what happens to the R4 kit, and what kind of rules is possible?
    I really hopes FIA give this a real chance, not strangle it before it even start.
    Sent fra min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
    It's hard to believe that the FIA will bin the R4 Kit. For now there's just that info on Rally Magazin, which seems too vague.
    Rally addict since 1982

  3. #463
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,566
    Like
    2,424
    Liked 2,539 Times in 1,131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    It's hard to believe that the FIA will bin the R4 Kit. For now there's just that info on Rally Magazin, which seems too vague.
    I thought just the numbering would change. From R4 to R3

  4. Likes: pantealex (11th August 2018),Sulland (13th August 2018)
  5. #464
    Senior Member Jarek Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Wroclaw
    Posts
    6,133
    Like
    1,661
    Liked 1,450 Times in 752 Posts
    Milano Racing and Oreca are building a new rally car - Fiat 500X R4 (sorry, both articles in French):
    https://www.autohebdo.fr/autres-cour...r4-197204.html
    https://www.rallye-sport.fr/une-prem...our-la-france/
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

  6. Likes: pantealex (30th August 2018)
  7. #465
    Senior Member Rally Power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,053
    Like
    2,427
    Liked 1,742 Times in 816 Posts
    As jbmarcus indicated on another thread, there’s a PR in English: https://www.oreca.com/en/news_oreca/...ration-france/



    On their fb page, Milano Racing is also saying they’re willing to enter the MR 500X R4 in next year ERC.

    It’s great to know R4 is still alive; best luck to Milano Racing and their 500X.
    Rally addict since 1982

  8. Likes: pantealex (30th August 2018),Sulland (31st August 2018)
  9. #466
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Kristiansand, Norway
    Posts
    4,660
    Like
    458
    Liked 416 Times in 230 Posts
    As I see it, its a good thing that someone dares to go in front and build a car or two, so we can see the R4 kit in action, and then make up our opinion.
    So far we have only made comments based on cost and what we believe.
    www.parcferme.no

  10. Likes: pantealex (1st September 2018)
  11. #467
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    808
    Like
    3,067
    Liked 374 Times in 206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    As jbmarcus indicated on another thread, there’s a PR in English: https://www.oreca.com/en/news_oreca/...ration-france/



    On their fb page, Milano Racing is also saying they’re willing to enter the MR 500X R4 in next year ERC.

    It’s great to know R4 is still alive; best luck to Milano Racing and their 500X.
    Compact crossovers are lovely cars to see rally. In America there's a Nissan Juke competing in the open class of many rallies, and it's pretty cool looking, not to mention it doesn't for a moment look ill proportioned.

  12. #468
    Armchair General Mirek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Prague / Eastern Bohemia
    Posts
    19,153
    Like
    4,759
    Liked 6,080 Times in 2,538 Posts
    Forme it is ill proportioned. It's way too high.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

  13. Likes: steve.mandzij (1st September 2018)
  14. #469
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    J y v ä s k y l ä
    Posts
    2,327
    Like
    8,355
    Liked 891 Times in 437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    Forme it is ill proportioned. It's way too high.
    Is it higher than quite good Suzuki Ignis S1600 was ?

    (I know different era and different car type)

    Looks very high to me too.
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

  15. #470
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,251
    Like
    243
    Liked 245 Times in 125 Posts
    It does look high (and quite ugly).
    I read that road 500X is 4 cm higher than road Mini Countryman.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •