Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 490
  1. #461
    Senior Member skarderud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    lillehammer
    Posts
    788
    Like
    600
    Liked 230 Times in 109 Posts
    If this new "R3" class going to happen, what happens to the R4 kit, and what kind of rules is possible?
    I really hopes FIA give this a real chance, not strangle it before it even start.

    Sent fra min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
    Radioreporter @ www.radiomotor.no

    KNA Lillehammer Motorsport

  2. #462
    Senior Member Rally Power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,062
    Like
    2,464
    Liked 1,756 Times in 819 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skarderud View Post
    If this new "R3" class going to happen, what happens to the R4 kit, and what kind of rules is possible?
    I really hopes FIA give this a real chance, not strangle it before it even start.
    Sent fra min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
    It's hard to believe that the FIA will bin the R4 Kit. For now there's just that info on Rally Magazin, which seems too vague.
    Rally addict since 1982

  3. #463
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,583
    Like
    2,474
    Liked 2,566 Times in 1,143 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    It's hard to believe that the FIA will bin the R4 Kit. For now there's just that info on Rally Magazin, which seems too vague.
    I thought just the numbering would change. From R4 to R3

  4. Likes: pantealex (11th August 2018),Sulland (13th August 2018)
  5. #464
    Senior Member Jarek Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Wroclaw
    Posts
    6,135
    Like
    1,661
    Liked 1,450 Times in 752 Posts
    Milano Racing and Oreca are building a new rally car - Fiat 500X R4 (sorry, both articles in French):
    https://www.autohebdo.fr/autres-cour...r4-197204.html
    https://www.rallye-sport.fr/une-prem...our-la-france/
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

  6. Likes: pantealex (30th August 2018)
  7. #465
    Senior Member Rally Power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,062
    Like
    2,464
    Liked 1,756 Times in 819 Posts
    As jbmarcus indicated on another thread, there’s a PR in English: https://www.oreca.com/en/news_oreca/...ration-france/



    On their fb page, Milano Racing is also saying they’re willing to enter the MR 500X R4 in next year ERC.

    It’s great to know R4 is still alive; best luck to Milano Racing and their 500X.
    Rally addict since 1982

  8. Likes: pantealex (30th August 2018),Sulland (31st August 2018)
  9. #466
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Kristiansand, Norway
    Posts
    4,664
    Like
    461
    Liked 418 Times in 231 Posts
    As I see it, its a good thing that someone dares to go in front and build a car or two, so we can see the R4 kit in action, and then make up our opinion.
    So far we have only made comments based on cost and what we believe.
    www.parcferme.no

  10. Likes: pantealex (1st September 2018)
  11. #467
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    808
    Like
    3,069
    Liked 374 Times in 206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    As jbmarcus indicated on another thread, there’s a PR in English: https://www.oreca.com/en/news_oreca/...ration-france/



    On their fb page, Milano Racing is also saying they’re willing to enter the MR 500X R4 in next year ERC.

    It’s great to know R4 is still alive; best luck to Milano Racing and their 500X.
    Compact crossovers are lovely cars to see rally. In America there's a Nissan Juke competing in the open class of many rallies, and it's pretty cool looking, not to mention it doesn't for a moment look ill proportioned.

  12. #468
    Armchair General Mirek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Prague / Eastern Bohemia
    Posts
    19,155
    Like
    4,764
    Liked 6,083 Times in 2,539 Posts
    Forme it is ill proportioned. It's way too high.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

  13. Likes: steve.mandzij (1st September 2018)
  14. #469
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    J y v ä s k y l ä
    Posts
    2,339
    Like
    8,441
    Liked 908 Times in 444 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    Forme it is ill proportioned. It's way too high.
    Is it higher than quite good Suzuki Ignis S1600 was ?

    (I know different era and different car type)

    Looks very high to me too.
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

  15. #470
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,251
    Like
    244
    Liked 246 Times in 125 Posts
    It does look high (and quite ugly).
    I read that road 500X is 4 cm higher than road Mini Countryman.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •