Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast
    Liked 207 Times in 129 Posts

Rally Spain 2014

Some friends of mine are thinking to follow the rally from close.i know that in france and germany the measures are really strict for spectators.you can not watch the rally from any place you want but just from <spectators points> defined by the organizers.i would like to know if things are the same for rally spain.here in greece spectators are free to go where they want with only very few limitations(exit of corners etc).thanks in advance!!
    fb page
    bring back acropolis rally to wrc calendar

Liked 1,093 Times in 491 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nafpaktos View Post
    i know that in france and germany the measures are really strict for spectators.you can not watch the rally from any place you want but just from <spectators points> defined by the organizers
    Correction about Germany. It is possible to go to your own location in Germany, just it in some places it's harder than at others.
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.

3. Likes: nafpaktos (7th July 2014)
    Liked 979 Times in 340 Posts
    You have enough freedom in Spain. Although it is a bit more strict than Greece

5. Likes: nafpaktos (7th July 2014)
    Liked 35 Times in 18 Posts

WRC Catalunya Costa Daurada 2014

I see that threads for Wales and Sweden rallyes started even before the next rally in the championship. Not much expectation.
    Anyway, all information is ready for those who want to attend it:

http://www.rallyracc.com/2014/en/

No surprises. For those who visit it every year we are running out of spots.

7. Likes: Andre Oliveira (11th October 2014)

9. Likes: Andre Oliveira (11th October 2014)
    Quote Originally Posted by Priorat View Post
    No surprises. For those who visit it every year we are running out of spots.
    Indeed, especially the tarmac stages, difficult to find some new spots However, still looking forward to it. 4th year in a row.

Liked 64 Times in 21 Posts
    Hoping there's some interesting spots on the Escaldai stage, does anyone know if there's access to the hairpins on the gandesa stage or do you have walk in from the finish?

You can get to the 'big one'. Not really a hairpin but we almost drove until there few years ago. If its wet, however very difficult to get or get away from that road.
    More easy to take the access road to the right corner after that left hairpin. Few minutes from normal road and than walk back over the stage to the hairpins.

I like the look of the last part of Escaladei, tight road, not the typical Catalunya highway roads

last descend from Escaladei to the finish is the place to be. it is narrow, broken, dirty. that piece of road is as it was 15 years ago.
    for the hairpins in Gandesa you can reach them by walking less than 800 metres from a gravel road acces.

14. Likes: MartijnS (12th October 2014)
    Liked 33 Times in 21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Priorat View Post
    last descend from Escaladei to the finish is the place to be. it is narrow, broken, dirty. that piece of road is as it was 15 years ago.
    for the hairpins in Gandesa you can reach them by walking less than 800 metres from a gravel road acces.
    We will have to look for a dirty place!!!

Hope enjoy a good rally!

BR!
    Catalonia