Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steveaki13 View Post
    But Da Boss hates Fred, until Beiber and Britney team up on him. Not forgetting Slash who can slash away at Felipe Baby and the iceman.
    Beat you too it Taz. Although I had forgotten K Mag

Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    The Boss and Nico are really going at it hammer and tongs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    K-Mag, Fred, and Jense with pretty good quali sim laps.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Practice 3 ladies!
    May the forza be with you

K Mag brings out a red flag1

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Have not really enjoyed the track through practice. It seems bland to me.

I keep hearing commentators saying how close the walls are and what a challenge it is. Really though the walls are on the straights where the challenge is small.

at the corners huge tarmac run offs make it fairly easy in my eyes.

It seems as though putting some walls along straights makes it a tricky street circuit

Also a lot of run off, which no penalty for mistakes. Not even sleeping policeman.

It will not be a circuit I am eager to stay on the calender for years and years. Even if the race is good.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Agree Steve, I'm unimpressed, and underwhelmed!

6. Likes: steveaki13 (11th October 2014)
    Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts
    The wall seems to blocking view of the cars in some shots. Makes me think concentration camp or rather a gulag.

Liked 146 Times in 113 Posts
    All year I'd been saying there was a long way to go, regarding the title standings. But now is the first time I feel a title could slip away for Rosberg, who is second. Everything seems to be going Hamilton's way. Rosberg has to take the jam out of Hamilton's donut tomorrow. But you sense Hamilton is feeling pretty good about himself atm. I wonder if Bottas's presence may become more prominent during the race, adding an x-factor in the title race?

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by journeyman racer View Post
    All year I'd been saying there was a long way to go, regarding the title standings. But now is the first time I feel a title could slip away for Rosberg, who is second. Everything seems to be going Hamilton's way. Rosberg has to take the jam out of Hamilton's donut tomorrow. But you sense Hamilton is feeling pretty good about himself atm. I wonder if Bottas's presence may become more prominent during the race, adding an x-factor in the title race?

Rosberg is solid, consistant and probably less hard on the car mechanically so for me the title is likely to be one decided by attrition and looks like it could go either way. Yes, Hamilton may be looking more settled, comfortable and quick in these recent races but this could quickly be turned on its head with reliability issues... then we have the double pointer final race in Abu Dhabi.

It will be a travesty if either of them miss out on the WDC due to issues in Abu Dhabi, it makes the WDC even more of a lottery and devalues it massively... the concept disgusts me to the extent I'll be tempted to turn off the TV for the final race in protest. Anyone else also feel this way?
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    It will be a travesty if either of them miss out on the WDC due to issues in Abu Dhabi, it makes the WDC even more of a lottery and devalues it massively... the concept disgusts me to the extent I'll be tempted to turn off the TV for the final race in protest. Anyone else also feel this way?
    The whole WDC is a travesty anyway, not only because of the potential interference through Abu Double, but also because of Mercedes' meddling in the aftermath of Spa. When was it the last time that a team demanded that a driver has to chuck a race win (which Rosberg did at Monza) for what was essentially a racing incident that the Stewards did not consider worthy of a penalty, not even a reprimand.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster View Post
    The whole WDC is a travesty anyway, not only because of the potential interference through Abu Double, but also because of Mercedes' meddling in the aftermath of Spa. When was it the last time that a team demanded that a driver has to chuck a race win (which Rosberg did at Monza) for what was essentially a racing incident that the Stewards did not consider worthy of a penalty, not even a reprimand.

I understand why you might feel a bit bumhurt but unless you have any proof to support your claims Im afraid thats just a conspiracy theory and yours alone. You are a very knowledgable forum poster but you let youself down by coming out with stuff like this.
    What reason did he give after the race? To me it looked like he either outbraked himself due to pressure from Hamilton or due to a changing dynamics brake balance issue. If you were Rosberg and told to let Hamilton win, would you do it in such a way as to make yourself look a tad amateurish or would you make it so blatent that people would be in no doubt that it was a free gift? It would certainly be the latter for me!

If you ignore the facts Rosberg poor defence at Suzuka looked more that way but Im of the opinion that he had taken way too much out his tyres at that point, was a sitting duck, and just got it completely wrong when Hamilton pounced.
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

12. Likes: Duncan (12th October 2014),rjbetty (12th October 2014)