Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    So now the pit answer over the radio to 'where is he faster than me?' shall be - 'on the racetrack!' To, 'how are my tyres?' - 'Round and black'...

If Nico asks 'tell me how to drive' again, the reply shall be 'as fast as you can, silly'.......
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.

2. Likes: Tazio (12th September 2014)
    Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts
    Well after Sundays Japanese GP ,look like Nico was the one who missed his pit wall Driving Instructor most !
    When it came to racing on the track Nico knew that he is not as good a racer as Lewis .
    Good race by all the top 5 finishers ,but best man won !

Banned
    Liked 152 Times in 123 Posts
    Lewis and Nico raced each other so cleanly at Suzuka that I think all hard feelings have subsided. Either that, or Wolff really gave them the hammer after Spa.

Nico could have made it really hard on Lewis, but he gave him plenty of room. I think part of it was trying to race clean, and also, it might have been too hard for Nico to hang onto an oversteering pig for that long. It may have been better taking second place points than slide off trying to maintain the lead with a difficult car.

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Nothing major is happening at Mercedes. Certainly not the kind of fall-out in relations that would mean a collapse of team harmony. On track Rosberg seems to get a bit desperate though, which the start of the Russian GP also indicated. Interesting that the Rosberg's first corner lock-up reminded me Hamilton from 2008 Fuji.

If Hamilton's car is reliable for the last three races and he can avoid incidents, the title is most likely his. But reliability and unreliability is always a big "if" in F1 and could hit you at any random race, even if on the whole you still finish most of the races.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    It wasn't long ago that Rosberg was already being champion so it's not over yet!
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 22 Times in 14 Posts
    Constructors Championship is now secure, and Ricciardo now needs to win all three remaining races with barely a Mercedes finish to stop one of them winning.

Therefore, I think Mercedes will just let them race now. Everything is in the bag.
    Niente è vero, tutto è permesso