Page 32 of 297 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrc+

Liked 1,064 Times in 465 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nafpaktos View Post
    Almost all the questions were like this <are you willing to pay for this,are you willing to pay for that,are you willing to pay for.......>
    RIDICULUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Amateurs,they dont care at all about the product,they care only if we are willing to pay for online services.
    Ash@@##$$4
    Yes, indeed. I was waiting for some questions about the current product but there were none. There wasn't even room for some concluding remarks at the end.
    SimRace Vereniging Nederland
    www.srvn.nl

Senior Member Arnold Triyudho Wardono's Avatar
    Liked 122 Times in 77 Posts
    Can we expecting too much disagree/strongly disagree polling in the survey..?

Liked 1,250 Times in 679 Posts
    For the money you pay, you should expect a far more polished and professional product that works. As it is I won't be paying for it.

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nafpaktos View Post
    whatever you will do,you will have to wait one year not to make new subscription.how many times they charged you 5e/month??i think your problem will be solved.i faced a similar problem i contact them and they gave me the reimbursement.
    They charged me nearly one year.
    You know, it's not a matter of money, it's a matter of professionalism and reliability. It is logical that if I subscribe annually my monthly subscription should end. But ok, it can be a mistake of the system or a bug somewhere, it can happen, but if I make you notice it you can't make me wait one month and more to reimburse me and not answer to my emails.
    You are the promoter of a world championship, not a start-up with no budget built up by some nerds who don't have the time to eat.

Liked 3,788 Times in 1,683 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    But ok, it can be a mistake of the system or a bug somewhere, it can happen, but if I make you notice it you can't make me wait one month and more to reimburse me and not answer to my emails.
    Sorry, this is not mistake of the system or a bug, this is their business model. It was written somewhere in agreements that you are subscribed automatically each month until you cancel this subscription. You are not only one who has similar problems...

Liked 9,337 Times in 4,957 Posts
    I don't think they should charge for December when there was no WRC event. I'm going to cancel after Monte Carlo.

Liked 2,241 Times in 1,199 Posts
    I've cancelled mine already. I've just taken BT Sport so i will get the tv stuff for free, but I would have cancelled WRC+ anyway. Not paying for one stage per event and only 10 cars.

Liked 227 Times in 119 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    I've cancelled mine already.....Not paying for one stage per event and only 10 cars.
    This^^^. I just cancelled mine also.

Liked 359 Times in 175 Posts
    Using WRC+ mainly via the WRC+ APP on Amazon Fire TV the quality on the big TV Screen is very good and HD for the live stages, highlight shows etc. Also the onboards look not much worse.

With no access to tv channels, which would show the live-stages, its a very good deal and more than worth the money. What is the alternative ? (Not to mention any of those shitty illegal streaming sites.)
    There could always be some improvement, but hey it costs about 17 Cents a day!

And the onboard archive is also the best source to find new spots for the next year on this stages.

The app: http://www.wrc.com/en/wrc/news/augus...1--12-12-.html

Liked 490 Times in 250 Posts
    Where's the survey?
    aka Rodger Davies