Page 285 of 297 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 2967

Thread: Wrc+

Liked 9,358 Times in 4,972 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    I swear had it there at one moment on Saturday but when I actually wanted to use it was gone.
    I'm glad it's not just me. I thought I somehow missed seeing it originally, but now I know I was right and it wasn't there until Saturday !

Liked 81 Times in 28 Posts
    BTW, maybe not everyone is aware of this: in Edge browser, you can click the 3 dots in topright corner, select "More Tools" and from there "Cast Media to Device" - this way you can cast basically any content from your computer right to your TV. That is how I'm going to watch Rally.TV on my TV (casting from Edge browser).

3. Likes: manthey (22nd August 2023)
    Liked 234 Times in 102 Posts
    I haven't visited the new site yet, but I get multiple "payment successful" mails per day for some days now. I have already a cancelled plan and no money has been transferred

Sent from my M2012K11G using Tapatalk

5. Likes: MentalParadox (3rd September 2023)
    Liked 156 Times in 62 Posts
    This is utterly incomprehensible. I haven't checked WRC+ in weeks so I wasn't aware there had been any change... suddenly I get a mail from "Rally.TV" (never heard of it) talking about an upcoming "renewal" (????), then an email about a payment that failed, a message saying a payment succeeded (89 euro, which is not consistent with the Rally.TV yearly pass price of 99 euro, so what is this, a glitchy leftover from WRC+...?), then a mail from the WRC saying they charged me $0. What the heck. It's as if they made everything as confusing as humanly possible.

Then when I try to log in to this Rally.TV thing using my WRC+ login, it created a new account instead and tells me to get a new subscription!!! I can't even. Now I guess I get to experience the joys of trying to contact support...?

EDIT: I checked PayPal and WRC Promoter DID charge me 89,99 yesterday. But this Rally.TV account I have says "reactivate subscription" under "annual pass". "Monthly pass" says "changes unavailable" and is greyed out, whatever that means.

EDIT EDIT: Oh my God, this is either a massive glitch, or fraud of the highest order. I check the order history of the Rally.TV account I have literally just created with my old WRC+ account login. It says I purchased a subscription on August 4 2023, set to renew on September 2 2023. I did no such thing. And it says I paid with an app called "Adyen". I have never heard of this app and didn't even know it existed. I'm a PayPal user. This is fraud and I'm calling my bank.
    Last edited by MentalParadox; 3rd September 2023 at 16:41.

7. Likes: Jewy46 (5th September 2023),Katvala (3rd September 2023),satnav (4th September 2023),the sniper (3rd September 2023)
    Liked 14 Times in 9 Posts
    I have similar problems. I have paid and they ask me to subscribe. I have sent emails and trying to find a solution...

Στλθηκε απ το SM-A528B μου χρησιμοποιντας Tapatalk

Liked 132 Times in 46 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MentalParadox View Post
    This is utterly incomprehensible. I haven't checked WRC+ in weeks so I wasn't aware there had been any change... suddenly I get a mail from "Rally.TV" (never heard of it) talking about an upcoming "renewal" (????), then an email about a payment that failed, a message saying a payment succeeded (89 euro, which is not consistent with the Rally.TV yearly pass price of 99 euro, so what is this, a glitchy leftover from WRC+...?), then a mail from the WRC saying they charged me $0. What the heck. It's as if they made everything as confusing as humanly possible.

Then when I try to log in to this Rally.TV thing using my WRC+ login, it created a new account instead and tells me to get a new subscription!!! I can't even. Now I guess I get to experience the joys of trying to contact support...?

EDIT: I checked PayPal and WRC Promoter DID charge me 89,99 yesterday. But this Rally.TV account I have says "reactivate subscription" under "annual pass". "Monthly pass" says "changes unavailable" and is greyed out, whatever that means.

EDIT EDIT: Oh my God, this is either a massive glitch, or fraud of the highest order. I check the order history of the Rally.TV account I have literally just created with my old WRC+ account login. It says I purchased a subscription on August 4 2023, set to renew on September 2 2023. I did no such thing. And it says I paid with an app called "Adyen". I have never heard of this app and didn't even know it existed. I'm a PayPal user. This is fraud and I'm calling my bank.
    Hi there!
    Any update on this?
    I am experiencing the same situation....

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Did any one know what's the cheapest way to buy WRC+ now , Any promo code or any other way to purchase

Liked 1,481 Times in 844 Posts
    Does anyone here have a Samsung TV? I've been trying to update the WRC app to Rally TV with no success, also tried the browser with no luck. Also, why is it that although I cancelled my WRC+ subscription a bit less than a month ago and I got an email saying saying my last payment would be in the middle of August, it's still being renewed for September when I logged in to my account in rally.tv. What a mess.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 12,211 Times in 5,243 Posts
    They renewed my subscription although I had canceled it but they didn’t charge anything for it.

lol
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

Liked 1,481 Times in 844 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    They renewed my subscription although I had canceled it but they didn’t charge anything for it.

lol
    Their level of competence is something else.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig