Page 250 of 297 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2967

Thread: Wrc+

Liked 9,356 Times in 4,971 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WRCStan View Post
    Hmmm.
    Eddie, please understand I'm trying to laugh with you here else it'll look like I'm attacking you. I'm not, I think you actually agree with my point and many, many others quotes could be examples. Spending the many hours AllLive offers listening to the same people is not natural and doesn't happen elsewhere. Take a break if it grates!

I only gathered these as I had an entertaining skim through this thread because I've nothing better to do. Initially forum is praising WRC+ with a couple of live stages. Then AllLive launches, then it's mostly moaning, some about the customer and technical service, but also moaning about human beings just for existing. Just about everybody who has appeared on AllLive has had a ribbing here. The "skiing man", the "Citroen woman", the "Brazilian social media star", regulars Jon, Julian, Paul, Ben, Becs, Abi, Kiri, Molly, Colin, Mads, Kris, Marcus... comical really. Yes everyone can have their opinion but it's not always everything has to be shared - and I know I'm not immune.
    Read them and you'll see mine are mainly criticism of the commentators on the live coverage and for talking too much over the action.

Those that do the links are not a problem as they're only on a short time. I dont think I've said anything actually against Kiri, but only that I think Mollly is better.
    Last edited by Fast Eddie WRC; 6th June 2022 at 12:40.

2. Likes: cali (6th June 2022)
    Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Kiri is fine but really like Molly better.

Sent from my DN2103 using Tapatalk

Liked 1,884 Times in 737 Posts
    Anyone seeing where the onboard multi cam button is? Apparently it's back
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

Quote Originally Posted by cali View Post
    Kiri is fine but really like Molly better.

Sent from my DN2103 using Tapatalk
    Molly has a bit more authority maybe due to her extensive experience behind the wheel herself.

6. Likes: cali (7th June 2022)
    Watching ERC+ for Rally Poland I see that the live stream only has English comms available.... BUT there's also a No Commentary option.

8. Likes: b3637853 (13th June 2022)
    Liked 1,481 Times in 844 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Watching ERC+ for Rally Poland I see that the live stream only has English comms available.... BUT there's also a No Commentary option.
    Wish we wouldn't be deprived that option in WRC, it used to be there but they took it away last year.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 156 Times in 62 Posts
    Absolute amateur hour again at WRC+. For some reason they still struggle to start their broadcast on time so we can see the first car depart. And that was SS2, the first stage of that day. Then on SS4 suddenly the image disappears (in the middle of one of Julian's sentences) for three minutes and then comes back with no acknowledgment or explanation...? And that's not mentioning the endless connection and buffering problems the service had yesterday, which normally never happens to me as I have a very, very fast connection.
    Last edited by MentalParadox; 24th June 2022 at 11:02.

11. Likes: bisak (24th June 2022),Eli (24th June 2022)
    Liked 81 Times in 28 Posts
    When the image suddenly goes to rotating map and you lose the audio as well, that's usually a sign of something "bad" happening. Im not talking about that situation where they just lose signal and it goes to that map all the time - you still have the commentary there. It's their "security" screen (as they are ~20 seconds ahead of the stream) which they use when they don't want to show something. It was used id Monza 2 years ago, when I think Evans crashed and there was some red thing falling down from tree on his windscreen (I think they thought he might have hit a spectator there). Another example is when Kalle crashed his Fabia R5 in Argentina (I think) few years ago and it looked like he might hit some spectators there. I know it happened also this year atleast once, but I dont remember the reason. Though in Safari, it seems that nothing happened - only thing I could think of - hey may have hit some animal, but I dont remember anyone mentioning such thing. And they even showed Kalle driving over some warthogs (atleast it looked like it - maybe they run away) few stages later.

13. Likes: MentalParadox (29th June 2022),the sniper (27th June 2022)
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    I also got sh*t scared on that break on SS4 when first Kalle was going fast, then we got the rotating map for a while and then when the image returned Neuville was driving slowly (because he had lost power).

The last time they used that security screen was in Portugal when Suninen went off at the start of Fafe, there were spectators in that corner, but luckily no one got hit.

Once again I have inside information from the WRC+ team and I've heard it was not easy to work in Kenya, so we should cut them some slack for a bit of gremlins while most of the action was covered with no problems.

15. Likes: cali (27th June 2022),MentalParadox (29th June 2022),the sniper (27th June 2022)
    Liked 659 Times in 318 Posts
    Should they be cut some slack? Because they're having to work in Kenya?

It's literally their companies decision that they're in Kenya.....

17. Likes: Eli (27th June 2022),EstWRC (27th June 2022),MentalParadox (29th June 2022)