Page 249 of 297 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 2967

Thread: Wrc+

Liked 1,835 Times in 710 Posts
    I think Molly and Kiri "share" due to other commitments.

I like Paul King better at the stage end than in the booth.

Juha Kankkunen is great.

2. Likes: AnttiL (5th June 2022),b3637853 (6th June 2022),Eli (5th June 2022),lancia037 (9th June 2022),the sniper (5th June 2022)
    Liked 58 Times in 31 Posts
    Molly is much better than Kiri.

4. Likes: cali (5th June 2022),Eli (5th June 2022),Portimao (5th June 2022)
    Liked 1,481 Times in 844 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Hudson View Post
    Molly is much better than Kiri.
    Yes I’d prefer we only had her instead of Kiri, with all due respect.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

6. Likes: cali (5th June 2022),Corcaíoch (5th June 2022)
    Liked 615 Times in 326 Posts
    If Kiri was reading this and thought fuck it, then Molly became the anchor, 100% the conversation becomes bitching about Molly before long.

Maybe some of yous need to take a rally off now and then.

Liked 9,358 Times in 4,972 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WRCStan View Post
    If Kiri was reading this and thought fuck it, then Molly became the anchor, 100% the conversation becomes bitching about Molly before long.

Maybe some of yous need to take a rally off now and then.
    Total rubbish.

9. Likes: cali (5th June 2022),Eli (5th June 2022)
    Liked 1,369 Times in 712 Posts
    Molly is really working on getting more personal experience in a rally car, even if she comes from racing. She has been a driver and a co driver, and is married to one of the best drivers in Norway.

Hopefully she will continue to drive, to become better at that, to become better as a rally journalist!

11. Likes: Eli (5th June 2022)
    Liked 1,530 Times in 658 Posts
    The thing that amazes me is Molly's accent, I don't think any English person would readily recognise from her accent that she isn't entirely English. The more you listen and know she's Norwegian, you can hear it in places though. Apologies if I'm wrong, but isn't it a bit of a thing with Norwegian women in particular who speak English publicly that they try hard to shed the Norwegian accent out of it, because the Solberg style, somewhat 'hurdy-gurdy' heavily accented English (which I love! ) isn't considered cool?

(I know her dad is English, btw)
    Last edited by the sniper; 5th June 2022 at 11:37.

13. Likes: Eli (5th June 2022),steve.mandzij (5th June 2022),Sulland (5th June 2022)
    Liked 615 Times in 326 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Total rubbish.
    Hmmm.

Re Mads: yes his knowledge and info are great, but he never knows when to stop talking. Like with anyone this grates after a while.

At least King & Porter have pauses to let you hear the cars go by.
    Listening to two/three voices at once for hours on end is really wearing. I end up watching with no aound.
    Anyone else sick of Paul King.... he's nearly as annoying now as Jon Desborough.
    I have noticed so far today the commentators have been a bit less talkative (well except Desborough). Hopefully they are getting the message that we dont need constant talking and want to hear the cars and pacenotes.
    It does my head in having commentators talk non-stop over the car/co-driver audio.

SHUT UP, IT'S NOT RADIO ANYMORE.
    Quite the opposite for me. Neverliked his stage ends... his accent was too grating for the poor audio. But I like his Kitchen Table.
    They need more experts on comms and at stage ends. And to finally treat WRC as a serious sport and not a bit of fun like Becs & Co.
    I now find it unbearable to watch with comms and especially the 'Live TV' stages with Desbrough or King chatting shit non-stop.
    Another Mr Shouty, Desborough-style.
    Eddie, please understand I'm trying to laugh with you here else it'll look like I'm attacking you. I'm not, I think you actually agree with my point and many, many others quotes could be examples. Spending the many hours AllLive offers listening to the same people is not natural and doesn't happen elsewhere. Take a break if it grates!

I only gathered these as I had an entertaining skim through this thread because I've nothing better to do. Initially forum is praising WRC+ with a couple of live stages. Then AllLive launches, then it's mostly moaning, some about the customer and technical service, but also moaning about human beings just for existing. Just about everybody who has appeared on AllLive has had a ribbing here. The "skiing man", the "Citroen woman", the "Brazilian social media star", regulars Jon, Julian, Paul, Ben, Becs, Abi, Kiri, Molly, Colin, Mads, Kris, Marcus... comical really. Yes everyone can have their opinion but it's not always everything has to be shared - and I know I'm not immune.

15. Likes: AnttiL (5th June 2022),Essaj (6th June 2022),lancia037 (9th June 2022),steve.mandzij (5th June 2022)
    Liked 1,481 Times in 844 Posts
    If anyone deserves a praise this weekend, it was Neil Cole, it was a pleasure having him back, also Imho Paul King does a better job as a stage end reporter than a commentator.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

17. Likes: AnttiL (5th June 2022)
    Liked 1,530 Times in 658 Posts
    I hadn't realised Neil Cole hadn't been involved in the WRC at all since 2013.