Page 170 of 195 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1946

Thread: Wrc+

  1. #1691
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    22
    Like
    263
    Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts
    Is it me or is the way the lady at the studio speaks just weird?
    She sounds like she's doing a trailer for an action movie. Unnatural pauses between words and hearing her speak that way hurts my brain.

  2. Likes: Katvala (24th August 2019)
  3. #1692
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    199
    Like
    147
    Liked 96 Times in 47 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Is it me or is the way the lady at the studio speaks just weird?
    She sounds like she's doing a trailer for an action movie. Unnatural pauses between words and hearing her speak that way hurts my brain.
    Yep we have discussed it previously. It is a bit over the top and out of place.

    Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

  4. Likes: Timmy (24th August 2019)
  5. #1693
    Senior Member Rally Power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,668
    Like
    3,369
    Liked 2,556 Times in 1,160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Is it me or is the way the lady at the studio speaks just weird?
    She sounds like she's doing a trailer for an action movie. Unnatural pauses between words and hearing her speak that way hurts my brain.
    I like her; she may overperform a bit but at least one can perfectly understand what she says, unlikely what happens with the mumbling alternative presenter. Anyway, they should get Molly as main hostess; she’s nice and motorsport experienced.
    Rally addict since 1982

  6. Likes: Eli (24th August 2019)
  7. #1694
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    27
    Like
    113
    Liked 31 Times in 12 Posts
    Why doesn't Germany have any live stages available for normal subscribers? They usually do SS1 at least... We're halfway into Saturday and still nothing?

  8. #1695
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    5,023
    Like
    4,557
    Liked 5,349 Times in 2,276 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MentalParadox View Post
    Why doesn't Germany have any live stages available for normal subscribers? They usually do SS1 at least... We're halfway into Saturday and still nothing?
    Arena Panzerplatte 1 is the Saturday TV stage. It's the next one, driven in 80 minutes from now.

    It was weird that SS1 was not televised.

  9. #1696
    Senior Member GigiGalliNo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,979
    Like
    34
    Liked 287 Times in 178 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    I like her; she may overperform a bit but at least one can perfectly understand what she says, unlikely what happens with the mumbling alternative presenter. Anyway, they should get Molly as main hostess; she’s nice and motorsport experienced.
    I believe she won't be back for a while, finishing up at Rally Australia as Molly is having a baby!
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

  10. Likes: cali (24th August 2019),pantealex (25th August 2019),Rally Power (25th August 2019)
  11. #1697
    Senior Member Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    13,022
    Like
    2,585
    Liked 6,247 Times in 3,295 Posts
    SSS1 at Rally Turkey is not live on a BT Sport channel... only on the 'Red Button'. Why is this when their channels are just showing old pre-recorded football & speedway ?
    Chris Ingram (GBR) - Ross Whittock (GBR)
    * European Rally Champions 2019 *

  12. #1698
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    5,023
    Like
    4,557
    Liked 5,349 Times in 2,276 Posts
    Apparently Kiri is now doing stage end interviews for the first time?

  13. #1699
    Senior Member Eli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,047
    Like
    1,112
    Liked 486 Times in 315 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Apparently Kiri is now doing stage end interviews for the first time?
    Seems that way....
    If in doubt, flat out!

  14. #1700
    Senior Member KKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Kyiv
    Posts
    5,345
    Like
    2,399
    Liked 1,385 Times in 817 Posts
    Onboards now in 720p@50fps - pretty nice to watch now

  15. Likes: KiwiWRCfan (6th October 2019)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •